"You don't have to be sorry. Your father's fault is not yours. You're a beautiful girl with a beautiful soul, Krystal." The brunette held her face and stared at her with a teary but genuine love in her eyes.

"Tiffany's right. You don't need to say sorry to us. We are grateful because you're here." Taeyeon squeezed her hand to cheer her up before releasing the hand to hug her donsaeng.

Seohyun is crying silently on the side. She's both happy and sad for Krystal. Taeyeon saw her donsaeng so she lend her shoulders for her.

At that moment, they know that they have it. The justice they are fighting for is finally in their hands. And any minute from now, the warrant of arrest will be served and Mr. Jung with Sunmi are going to serve their lives behind those bars, with no way out.

---

Baekhyun's men told him that his wife couldn't bail out. However, they already called their Attorney to settle this thing. At the same time, the men confirmed that Kim Hyoyeon is a close cousin of Kim Taeyeon. And they had informed him that Taeyeon's secretary is inside with two women. Although they couldn't confirm if one of the girls is Taeyeon, Baekhyun assumed so.

And now, Baekhyun is on his way to the Police Station alone. Hoping to see the certain blonde there. There's no way Taeyeon wouldn't show up. It's her cousin's life was almost taken. Besides, knowing that her Secretary had made an appearance, he's certain that she'll be there.

He parked his car and immediately walk as fast as he can. As a famous son of a business tycoon, it's normal that there are fangirls who run to greet him. But of course, he's an arrogant man. And his bodyguards are being paid to keep those fangirls away from him.

He hurriedly entered the Police Station beside his lawyer. Acting very concern for his wife where in fact, he just wanted to see Taeyeon. He had never made an appearance whenever his wife is in deep trouble because of her reckless crimes, but today is different.

As the distance became shorter, his heartbeat is increasing abnormally. Too nervous with the thought of meeting the blonde again. How much he wish to meet her on a different circumstances but nonetheless, he wouldn't complain anymore. As long as he'll see her.

"Where is my wife!?" He acted angry.

Minho turn his back and raised his eyebrow to meet an unexpected guest, Baekhyun. However, Sunny and Sooyoung are both unbothered. They have their own conversation, the tension between them had already died down.

Thinking that Sunny is Taeyeon, Baekhyun continue his acting.

"Why did you arrested her? You don't have an evidence!" He said angrily.

Mrs. Byun is behind the bars, watching her husband in amusement. Baekhyun never protected her. He never treat her like a wife. And to see him protecting her now is melting her heart. She couldn't help but to tear up. She's happy.

"Mr. Byun, we have an enough evidence. Officer please show him the CCTV and let him watch how much of an evil his wife is." Minho irritatedly replied to the arrogant man. He sat on the chair beside Sunny with a huff.

The officer did showed him the video that shut his mouth right away. The video is a bit blurry considering the fact that Hyoyeon's bed is at the far end of the room. But nonetheless, it's enough to recognize the girls. Mrs. Byun is just too stupid to not close the door. It's not just Sunny saw her, the CCTV also catched the whole scene.

"Then why can't you just let us bail her out?" He said, still arrogant.

"I'm sorry, sir. But from the past few months, we received countless of reports against your wife. We wouldn't be able to let you bail her out now without the consent of the Judge or until she's proven not guilty." The Policeman said.