Bragging rights

After a fairly relaxed weekend, which was a bit too boring for your liking, you're ready to head back to work. The upcoming week will include some of the last days of your project. You'll photograph Cate three more times this week. Next week, you and Noah will be occupied with getting all the photos ready for the art gallery, which will be at the end of that week on Saturday. You decide to not think to much of it already, for the nerve is slowly beginning to show itself.

Noah will be here any minute to pick you up. Meanwhile, you keep thinking about the last concepts you have in store for this week. They might be the strongest out of the bunch. Not just with Cate, but out of all the actors and actresses. Going out with a bang, so to say.

Once you're in the car with Noah, you head along the roads that have come to be familiar to you. No need to look up the route, for it is already implanted in your memory.

"Ready for these last few days with Cate?" You best friend asks in the passenger seat.

You shrug. "Do I have to be?"

"What, you don't feel ready?"

"I do." Clearing it up. "But not for it to end."

He softly chuckles. "No, me neither. I mean..." He speaks with full admiration. "She's just something else."

A smile covers your face, reminiscing the blue-eyed woman. "She really is."

"Ofcourse I haven't had the talks that you've had with her..." Noah begins to say, hinting that he wants some information.

"Will you look at that," You're about to turn up the driveway. "we're already here." Just like that, you steer away of giving him the slightest bit of details.

He grins at your comment. "At last."
__________

While your assistent is busy transforming your muse, you have a little more work to do getting your stationaire ready. You cover the living room with multiple black screens to make your setting dark. You plan to position Cate next to a glass screen that you've also set up. You invision the reflection on the glass working perfectly with your idea.

"You've set quite the stage." Are the words that you hear behind your back. Turning around, you see the blonde woman standing in the door opening.

Amazed by what you see, you have no words to get out except for a "Wow."

The Australian chuckles at your reaction. "Like what you see?"

"Love." Your eyes are lingering on her in a trance-like state. She wears a gorgeously tailored, black tuxedo that makes her lean figure stand out. Hair swept back in a slick bun and her already strong facial features made stronger with the slightest amount of contouring.

"Alright keep your pants on." She says, an edge of humor in that velvet tone.

You smirk and play along. "You're making it real hard for me."

She makes her way over to you with a timid smirk on her face. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say you're flirting with me."

"I'm not flirting." You confirm, a grin still plastered on your face. "I'm just being extra friendly to someone who is extra attractive."

She smoothly laughs, before deciding to take the professional route again. "Tell me, Y/N. What's in store for today?"

"Power." You flat out say, awaiting her response, which seems to be intrigued.

"Hence this whole get-up." She motions up and down her body.

"Right." After confirming, you step sideways and gesture to the glass screen. "I want you there."