Wise words

Noah stays with you for the rest of the evening and returns the next day, which he also spends taking care of you. After two nights of rest, you feel better. Your bruises are still felt, but the continuous headaches have stopped. At noon, Noah and you will head to work. You'll shoot for three days straight, since you missed a day.

You're about to pack up some stuff in the car, when Noah stops you. He motions his arms to the stuff that's in your arms. "Let me, please."

"Thanks, but I can handle." Knowing his concern makes you chuckle.

"Alright, be careful." He tells you, still protective.

After you've successfully packed the stuff in the car, you get behind the wheel and you and Noah are off to the Blanchett residents.
__________

Two hours later, Noah's job is done and Cate heads towards you, outside. The weather is lovely, so it's convenient to take the shoot outdoors. A perfect environment for your concept of today. You're just done with setting things up, when you see the blonde woman walking towards you. You pleasingly smile when she heads your way, observing her in the meanwhile. She wears a see-through, futuristic-like coat with a loose pear of trousers. Her messy hair is whirled even messier by the wind, and her face is natural and glowing.

"You look great." You say, when she's at speaking distance.

"Really? I feel like I'm in a sciencefiction movie." She jokingly says.

You both laugh at her comment, after which you speak again. "Alright, so todays plan. Luminosity."

"Captivating." She tells you in an drawn voice.

"I thought so." You assuredly say. "I want to see you inspired."

"I'm all for it. Tell me where to stand." You notice the enthusiasm in her voice, which transfers onto you.

"Riiight...." -you grab hold of her arm and gently drag her to the acquired spot- "here." You take a few steps back and look at her standing in position. "Perfect."

Cate chuckles at your deliberate settlement to the right spot. "Great."

With the camera in hand, you begin your questionnaire. "When do you feel most charged up?"

A smile begins to form on her lips. "It might sound really middle-aged," She begins. "but I love a good afternoon snooze."

"You do now?" You lightheartily respond.

"Totally. Preferably with a good pair of cashmere pyjamas." She adds.

"So if I would provide a bed and hand over a pair of cashmere pyjamas-"

"You found the way to my heart." She interups and finishes your sentence.

You both laugh after which you add "Good to know." before you ask your next question. "What gets you motivated?"

She thinks for a moment, deciding upon a good answer. "I love a challenge." She begins. "Something to work towards. The strive for those things which ultimately will define parts of your life."

With full interest, you listen to what she has to say. "Have you had challenges that you weren't able to overcome?"

"There are things in which I don't succeed, yes. But that mustn't be something that should hold you back. It's like..." She tries to come up with the right words to say. "It's like a brick wall. They're there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out. They are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough."