Chapter two:mother's advice

*I hope you guys liked my last chapter!!! I'm gonna try something different and put this chapter in Casten's perspective.... Let me know if you like it or if I should make changes I'm all for suggestions!!*

Casten POV*

Meanwhile back at the abandon warehouse. I walked in and all my vamps stared at me with blank faces. I chuckled to myself an asked what's wrong. They all said nothing and continue to work at there stations.

"Well I'd say the way you guys are looking at me you'd think Augustina would have escaped".
I laughed to myself some more. I heard a couple of them cough lightly. I slowly started to become more angry as my eyes turned to a dark blood red.

"Why are you all so quiet"I demanded.

 I didn't even bother waiting for an answer. I ran up the steps to the room on the left where I had left her before. I opened the door and saw three of my vamps passed out on the floor. I happened to notice that one of them was my cousin Joey. I became furious at the sight of him. I looked up and saw the broken window. Chains pulled from the wall that had fallen to the floor. I screamed with fury. I didn't hesitate to make my way over to Joey and grab him by the throat lifting him up.

"Where is she joey" i said calmly.

"My lord please forgive me" said joey.

" I asked you a question Joey"I said.

"Look cuz what did you expect your an 18 year old vampire Prince that's after a young confused hunter that's also hire to the thrown and she doesn't even know what she is". "Her bodyguards are always going to have an escape plan think man" said joey!

I threw Joey to the ground.

" I don't like people that talk too much Joey" I said.

And with that I ripped out Joey's heart from his chest.

I begin to feel my mother's presence in the dark corner of the room.

"Such a heartless child" she said softly.

I looked up finding my mother's breathtakingly beautiful aquamarine eyes staring back at me.

"But mom he'll be back to life in less than 24 hours come on"i said .

"Don't you but me Castenoffe"said my mother.

"Stop calling me that my name is Casten now"I said to her.

"No you will always be my little boy"said my mother.

"Mom stop it"I said annoyed.

"Come here what's wrong darling". "Why did you hurt Joey he was such a good boy and he's our blood "said my mother.

"He basically called me a spoiled brat I had to get rid of him some way or another for just a little while i hate his voice" I said.

"Oh honey but you are"my mother said.

"Mother please" i said.

"Oh darling just tell me what's wrong"said my mom.

"It's...it's Augustina the vampire hunter of the light world ".

"Oh not her again why can't you just break the spell and find the dagger". "Casten drain her of her power and will I taught you a lot better than that now didn't I" said queen Elina aka: my mother.

" Yes Mother but it's just something about her". "She's pure her heart is so white and clear but it's destined for evil I know it".

"Why can't you just settle for Macie that pretty red head girl with the wig or just somebody other than what you know you can't have"said queen Elina.

"No thanks I prefer hard to get over that fake girl any day". "She only wishes to be royal you know mother" i said .

"Hmm.. What's with you kids lately". "Back in the day when I saw a hot guy I'd just bang him right then and there". "Whether he wanted to or not"said queen Elina.

"Mom that's so gross"I said.

"Well we are the dominant race let alone Royals if you want something take it". "Your father and I couldn't have made you raised you any other why so start acting like it boy."said queen Elina.

"Yeah yeah okay mom"I said.

" Well darling I'm meeting your aunt for dinner care to join us"said queen Elina.

"No thanks mom I've got some work to do"I said to her.

"Oh and darling it may help to know that your little hunter... princess  still thinks she's human"said my mom.

"No way really"I said.

"Yes maybe if you show her what she really is she'll think twice about starting a war against her own kind"said my mother.

"You're right mom". "So let me get this straight she really thinks she's doesn't know shes a  vampire' i said.

"Yes darling she grew up as one of them , as one of those horrifying creatures we call humans... that want to kill us off so badly, which will never happen"said my mother queen Elina.

"Wow okay I didn't need that opinion"i said. She chuckled slightly staring at me like I was still her little boy.

"Thanks for the talk mom I've got to go"i said.

"Anytime sweetie"she said.

And with that I flew down stairs and into my office.

" JEFFREY" i yelled.

"Yes my lord"he said.

"Find me all the hunters safe houses within the state of New York".

"Yes my lord"said Jeffrey.

"Anything else sir" he said.

Jeffrey started to shake and tremble a little. He could feel my cold dark blue eyes piercing through his skin by the second.

"The next time you decide to fuck one of your filthy demon whores in my office".
"I will.. Hmm.. No.. Not that.. oh yes I will cut off your testicles and feed them to your mother.
Then make you watch out of pure disgust got it" i said in the sweetest voice i could give.
"Jeffrey don't make me think of other things I could do"i said harshly.

"Ye..ss sir" he said.

Jeffrey ran so fast that he tripped over his feet running out of the office.
He got to his desk and grab the keys to the document room an begin to search for a file.
I begin to laugh to myself.
But then my smile slowly faded when I thought of her beautiful innocent hazel brown eyes staring up at me.
Her eyes could make anybody fall in love.