🖤Chapter 4🖤

Y/n POV:

Jimin: 3...2...1!

Jimin and Y/n in unison: I LOVE YOU!

We both widened our eyes.

Jimin and Y/n in unison: Y-you do?

We both giggled.

Jimin: Of course I do silly. You are so nice to everyone and you deserve a lot more. Sorry we had to kidnap you. Taehyung was being selfish.

He said while rolling his eyes while I just giggled.

Jimin: I'm glad we both feel the same way.

Y/n: Me too.

He kissed both my cheeks and looked down my lips, he looked at my eyes and I nodded allowing him to kiss my lips too. He came closer to my lips, but we heard footsteps. Jimin ran to the door.

Jimin: I love you.

He gave a flying kiss and I did the same and giggled.

Taehyung POV:

I saw it... I saw everything... they both have mutual feelings?! I don't know why but I feel so jealous when they are together. Now they are gonna be together 24/7. I stomped my feet loudly.

*Next morning*

Y/n POV:

I sighed remembering yesterday's scene with that jerk, but then smiled again as Jimin and me have mutual feelings. I got up and changed to my clothes.

I went downstairs and saw BTS on the table, I sat next to Jimin, he smiled at me and I smiled back

I went downstairs and saw BTS on the table, I sat next to Jimin, he smiled at me and I smiled back. Next to me was Taehyung. So I was between Taehyung and Jimin. 

BTS except Taehyung: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!

Y/n: Omg, thankyou guys!

Namjoon: Well, we kind of don't have a present. But, we made a lot of food for you.

Y/n: I love food, so that's great!

I said as I smiled happily. Well, I guess they are not all that bad...

Jimin stood up and smiled.

Jimin: Guys... I have an announcement to make... me and Y/n are together.

He looked at me and smiled, I smiled back.

Taehyung POV:

Wth? Already?! They just met each other. I got up and balled my fists and banged it on the table. Everyone flinched.

Jimin: W-what's wrong?

Taehyung: Oh nothing, I'm just gonna go meet my girlfriend.

I smirked, to see if she would get jealous.