║║ 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋 ║║
march 29, 2020
1:00 p.m

𝐝𝐞'𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐡

i'm so fucking tired of people shit crazy. me'yani act like she ain't got no damn sense, the way she fucking act is just trifling.

mom signed her away into a mental facility last week. i'm so fucking glad that she's getting the help she needs.

right now i was with haiser, he was sleep in the backseat. i was treating myself and him.

i was also with tili and her twins even though her kids weren't as young as haiser i still let them come.

"is we finna go shopping first or what?" i asked, tili nodded.

"y'all wanna go shopping or to the trampoline park first?" she looked back asking the twins.

"TRAMPOLINE PARK!!!" they yelled smiling.

i pulled off making my way to the trampoline park.

________

𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐤 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐤 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧

"so why you and that bitch ain't friends no mo?" jaylee asked, tbh i was only hanging with her because ian have no other friends and she was good company.

"she ainna bitch and nun important..." i said inhaling the smoke from my blunt. i held it for a few seconds before blowing out.

"lemme hit that." she said reaching for my blunt, i snatched back.

"fuck no!" i yelled, she mugged me.

"girl yo ass do ta fucking much." she said, i shrugged not caring.

"i gotta tell you sumn..." she said licking her lips.

"what you gotta tell me?" i asked confused, she blew out a breath.

"i'm pregnant by deontae..." she said sucking her teeth.

i cocked my head."i thought he was done fucking witchu ass?" i said confused.

"well he lied, we just fucked yesterday." she said smirking.

i had this urge to tell de'amani, but she ain't my problem no mo right? ion gaf. it's just so surprising now his dumbass finna have three kids at 20.

"i can't wait for my baby ta get here." she said cooing at her belly.

"how many months you is?" i asked, she ain't look pregnant but she was also in joggers so.

"i'm only four months."she answered.

"so, he was fucking you while him and de'amani was together?" i asked, i legit have so many questions.

"yep! he told me he ain't really want her ass, but he said she seemed sad so he was gone stick around." she laughed, i just shook my head.

"damn, everything been happening so fast." i said.

"yeah, so what happened with you and yo nigga?" she asked.

"he decided to go back ta college. so we broke up, he had ta move ta ah whole nother state." i licked my lips.

"the whole crew breaking up ain't it?" she chuckled even though ian find nothing funny.

"you by yoself, deon stressing, monte gone, yani gone gone, and shawno the fuck he at?" she shook her head.

no, like really where the fuck is shawn at?

"whatever..."

_________

"we gone order wings and fries." i said to tili, we was just coming from the movies.

after we took the kids to the trampoline park we dropped them back off with they deddy and i dropped haiser off to deon.

"yeah, you know you're great company." she joked.

as we were walking i seen this homeless man, i handed him 200 hunnid dollars and walked back to the car.

"you're so nice." tili said, i shrugged.

"ain't no point in being selfish when i got money. right?" i said as we got in she drove off.

"i guess, whatever floats ya boat." she smiled.

"you need to get back out there." she said, i ignored her.

"i'm serious, it'll be good for you."

"girl i just had ah baby, i'm good." i said getting comfortable in my seat.

"ok, i'm just saying." she said, i cut my eyes at her.

"ion give not one fuck..." i said, she shrugged.

_________

i literally need help.

y'all alotta shit been going on.