INTRODUCTION

James and Danica Potter grew up being known as the inseparable twin nightmares everywhere they went. They were always stirring up trouble, giving their parents, Fleamont and Euphemia Potter, a headache as often as they could. They grew up with such an inseparable bond that the Potter parents never had any worries about sending them to Hogwarts, knowing that they would always have each other's back.

James was the older twin, much to Dani's dismay, and he used that to his advantage, taking on the big brotherly role from a very young age. This of course started when they met their neighbour, Peter Pettigrew, who befriended the Potter boy very quickly and had the most obvious, but innocent crush on the Potter girl. James loved having another wizard boy that lived on his street. It meant he had someone to practice quidditch with, having the goal to be on the quidditch team at school as soon as he could, while also appreciating finally having a boy to hang out with and rough house the way he couldn't with Dani. The way he wouldn't with Dani, James saw his sister as someone he had to protect, and he always did. James would always protect his sister. Dani had James wrapped around her finger in such a way that she knew her brother would always have her back and they knew each other better than they knew themselves. They had such a deep bond & love for each other that went beyond just being siblings, they were best friends.

Dani, however, didn't like having Peter around as much as her brother. She thought the Pettigrew boy was sweet, but she didn't like hanging out with the two boys. She didn't have any interest in the things they did. That's why Danica Potter was over the moon when Marlene Mckinnon moved into the town 5 minutes away, and the three kids stumbled upon her one day while they were out shopping for sweets, and since then, the four kids were as close as ever. The four became childhood best friends, growing up together until the age of 11 when they all went off to Hogwarts together.

James and Danica would always be each other's best friends, and they loved each other more than anyone else, but James was glad to have a best friend in Peter, and Danica had that with Marlene. Now the eleven-year-olds were off to Hogwarts and for the first time they were away from their parents and Hogwarts could never quite expect as much mischief as the Potter twins brought to the school while they made new friends, got their hearts broken, broke hearts themselves and overall, built friendships that turned into family and found the loves of their lives before it all goes to crap, that is.

Join James & Danica Potter as they try to navigate Hogwarts and all the heartbreak it brings. The only good thing that all the heartbreak does bring to the Potters, is that during all of this they surround themselves with people who love them, and friends that love them like family while finding lovers that fall so deeply in love with the Potters, others around them find it sickening in the best way possible.

(Warnings of swearing, underage drinking and smoking, smutty scenes, LGBTQ+ scenes (homophobes go away) and just reckless teenage drama)