"Oh. Scott, this is my sister Alika. Ali, this is Scott Lang." Wanda introduces us and Scott's eyes light up immediately. "Whoa, so you have powers too? Like your sister? That's so cool. Can you move objects or read minds like her or-" I cut him off by flicking my hand up at him and he freezes in place as blue mist swirls around him. 

"Ali." Steve says in a tone that sounds like a parent reprimanding their child half-heartedly. I give him an annoyed look and can see Bucky give me a proud look before her flexes his fists and glares daggers at the frozen form of Scott. "Just answer him, it will make everything go faster." Steve tells me and I roll my eyes before releasing my hold and Scott continues as if nothing changed. 

"Can you move like... whoa your eyes are glowing!" He cuts himself off as my glowing eyes slowly fade back to their normal color. I stand from my chair and slowly walk around the table until I was standing right in front of him. Giving him a sweet smile I place my hand on his arm before morphing into a woman who was in the back of his mind. 

"Whoa, Hope..." Scott's eyes were wide in awe as I turned back into myself. "I have some similar abilities as my sister but I am also very different." I tell him with a small smirk. He breaths out a laugh and it looked like he was going to say something else but his eyes looked over my shoulder and he quickly gulped hard and then nodded and took a step away. 

"So cool." He mutters more to himself. I look over my shoulder to see Bucky standing a few steps behind me, his blue eyes give me an innocent look but I could tell that was not the look he gave Scott. 

"Oh yeah, so I came here because I was hoping you could help me with my suit. The buttons are broken or something." Scott finally gets down to the reason why he was here but instead of offering his help Tony raises an eyebrow. He swings the backpack he had strapped to his back around and zips it open to pull out a red and black suit. 

"Where's the old guy?" Tony asks without even looking at the suit. 

"Who Steve? He's right here." Sam interjects as he walks into the room and claps Steve on the shoulder before narrowing his eyes at Bucky and staying on Steve's opposite side. Steve gives him an annoyed look, "I'm not that old." He grumbles while crossing his arms in front of his chest. 

"No," Tony rolls his eyes at the two men, "I mean the other old dude. The one who made the suit dumbass.". 

"Oh! Pym is... busy... and not really acknowledging my existence at the moment." Scott mumbles while not meeting anyone's eyes. Stark looks up at the ceiling and mouths a count of ten before taking a large breath and looking back at Scott, "Alright, lets go to the lab and see what we can do. Ali do you want to join?" Tony asks and I can hear that he was praying I would come with him and not leave him alone with Scott. 

"Sure, right behind you." I call after him as he and Scott exit the room and head towards the labs with Peter following behind as usual. I was almost out of the room when I felt someone standing right behind me. I turn my head to the left just enough to see the glint of a metal arm before Bucky's hot breath brushes against my ear. 

"In case you were wondering doll, everything works." He says, sending me a smirk before passing me and walking off towards the kitchen. I stand there in shock, my face heating up as I watch him grab a water from the fridge like nothing just happened. I blink several times until I hear Peter call my name from the end of the hall and I turn and continue walking towards the lab. I exit the room just in time to see the wink Buck sends me as he passed by the doorway on his way back to where Steve and Sam were talking. 

When I finally get to the lab that the others were occupying, the suit had been laid out on one of the tables and Scott was fiddling with a weird looking helmet. Tony looks up at me when I take a seat next to him, "Thumbelina over there said that the ejectors aren't working. These buttons, they cause him to shrink or grow." He mutters and points out two buttons on the gloves of the suit. 

The Dark Heart(B.Barnes)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें