Chapter 7 - Unexpected

Start from the beginning

10 minutes later

I am all ready to go. I call Laysha in skype only voice so meanwhile she gets ready she can tell a bit about Kameron so we can like go smooth on a conversation. That mere fact had me really nervous; I couldn’t go on a conversation with him. I wrote the general terms on paper because my memory skills are fatal. I started researching and getting my back on stuff. I spend the rest of the time researching until he texts me; he is there at the door. I put some fragrance on and leave the door. I notice the luxurious car and get nervous. I have a normal level car which does the job but he has a car which he can impress. He doesn’t use this car to go to school he uses his last model car which doesn’t really impress. He chose to use this car because he wanted to impress someone. I think he wanted to impress me because I am into cars. If he wanted to impress Laysha he knew this would be the way because she doesn’t really care she is more into your personality; He probably noticed that yesterday when he was in the party with her. It’s incredible how much you can learn about her in one night. I opened the door of the car just a little bit over enough so I could enter. I saw Kameron and my heart sank in my inside. His perfectly messy hair framing his beautiful face, His much defined jawline making me crave to kiss him, these things made me crave him. 

“Dude, you look good”

“Thanks man, I got to say the same thing about you”

“We need to pick up Laysha at her place”

He starts the engine. He texts her and wow have they texted each other lately. He tells her he will be there in 15 minutes. She responds with okay and they have a “the fault in our stars” moment. I have had more moments like that with her that you could possibly count. I really love the way Laysha is romantic with me. She doesn’t mean for it to be romantic she is more into the fun of it. I really like how Laysha does this; it warms my heart. A feeling that I had never felt was turned on. I made me angry that Laysha shared those texts with someone else. I didn’t want to share her but this is not the moment. Vance turns on the engine and starts driving. He puts on Arabella by artic monkeys. He sings the entire intro and I tune in at the chorus. By the end of the song we are both singing our lungs out. We stare at each other. We both sing terribly badly but we enjoy it. Both of us simultaneously break out in a laugh. We both talk about how we ran into this song. I invent something because I disliked indie music but I liked Kameron. I deserve a Grammy for this lie it is going really well. We keep talking on how hard it is to have different taste in music than everyone else. By the time we are in the climax of our conversation. We arrive; he parks right in front of her house. She has a pretty house and on the inside the decorations are marvelous. Laysha is really talented decorating; she was the one who put her time and energy in decorating the house. My helpful physical strength was in various occasions needed.  She walks out that door creating an impact. She looks so beautiful tonight. She is wearing a casual dress; A sheer hi-low dress with some black spiked heels along with a body chain and a knit diamond choker necklace. Her hair is simply curled with her bangs into a braid with is pinned at her side. She is wearing a natural makeup look with some shimmery nude lip balm. She looks amazing tonight. This is when I say she is effortlessly in her full grace. Nothing looks like she put a lot of effort it looks all very natural and spontaneous. She walks over to the car. We are both fighting not to let our jaws drop. She gets on the back seat.

“Hi boys”

“Hey Laysha you look beautiful tonight”

“Hey, you look fantastic you could seriously say you’re a model and everyone would believe you”

“Where are we going tonight Kameron?”

“It’s still a surprise”

“Impress me”