Timeskip: Meanwhile, With Babs, Y/N and Karen..

Karen: That's the fifth time this month. I don't get it! What did I ever do to her?

Nothing. Psychological profiles of bullies suggest they always target the small and weak. 

Karen was angry at Babs for what she said.

Y/N: Babs.. Come on.

Babs: Sorry. I meant the small and... awesome? 

Karen was still angry so Babs tried to give her the apple she was eating.

Babs: Apple?

Karen: There's nothing awesome about being small, believe me. But that's all gonna change after today.

Timeskip: With Doris and Leslie (on a Video Call)...

Leslie: You need some material, Doris. "Why are you hitting yourself?" Ooh, Ooh, Ooh!

Doris: Whatever. It's classic.

Then she falls over on her keister and it breaks causing Leslie to laugh.

Leslie: A meathead falling on her keister? Now, that's classic.

Doris then closes the Laptop.

Shut it, Leslie! Uh, ever heard of knocking, dweebs?

Then her parents come in.

Doris: Uhh.. Ever heard of knocking, Dweebs?

Doris' Mom: Uh, Daddy and I are leaving for the science conference now, okay?

Doris: FINE! Whatever!

Doris' Mom: Have fun with your sporting activities, sweetums. Love you.

They Leave.

Doris then realizes her muscles have deflated.

Doris: I gotta pump up.

She goes into her parent's science room, takes a serum and injects herself.