The First Victory

You and the Girls were at the pier to see that it was about to be demolished by the same robots that Destroyed Sweet Justice.

Babs: Oh, no, first they tore down Sweet Justice....

Y/N: Now they're gonna demolish the pier!

Demo-bot foreman: You must vacate this business or dwelling immediately. You are interfering with lawful demolition protocols. You have ten seconds to comply.

Kara: Oh, yeah?! Well, you got ten seconds to say your prayers!

But then, some giant footsteps were heard.

Karen: Uh, what's that?

But then, a Robot War Suit, much bigger than the others, showed up.

War suit: Come to have some fun, girls?

Plastic Man: Uh, I'm a boy-

Babs: Ah-ha! I knew it! I knew it was Lex! I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!

You all looked at her.

Babs: *Ahem* I knew it was Lex.

Lena: Lex? I am not Lex! I'm— Hold on.

"I'm Lena! Lena Luthor. And all this? This is my plan, not my dopey brother's! He can never come up with something this good."

....

Lena: "Ugh... Oh, do I have to spell it out?!"

Kara: Yeah, you kinda do!

Lena: Pfft, figures! You teenagers think you're so smart, with your staying up late, and your driving cars, and your commercials! But you're so dumb, you can't even pick up on the most obvious of evil plots. Even when it's literally in front of your face! So first, I reprogrammed Lex's worthless VR glasses. Then, I hacked the Demolition Robots the city contacted my doofus brother to make. And finally, I used them to destroy every "fun" and/or "cool" place to "hang" in Metropolis, so you lame-o teenagers will have nowhere else to go for your mindless entertainment, trapped forever in my VR world!

The screen then showed a repeating gif of a sneezing puppy.

Lena: tailor-made, just for you. Every last lame-brained one of you, With all you teenagers out of the way, children will rule Metropolis!!!

Kara: That's the dumbest plan I've ever heard.

Lena: YOU'RE the dumbest plan I've ever heard! And once this pier is destroyed, you're next!

Y/N: Your plan will never work, Lena! We teenagers are stronger than you think!

Meanwhile, Bumblebee had some headsets on watching the sneezing dog.

Karen: Aww!

Y/N: Really Bumblebee?!

No Response.

Kara, Y/N, Jessica, Diana, Zee and Babs: BUMBLEBEE!

Karen: Oh, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry!

Babs: Anyway, the point is, you can destroy our favorite places, but you'll never destroy our friendships!

Kara, Y/N, Jessica, Diana, Zee, and Karen: Yeah!

Lena: Pfft, whatevs. Roll out, boys!

Diana: Come, friends. It was on this sacred ground that we became friends. Now, this pier is where we shall become heroes!

You all then charged to battle.

You all started taking down the robots, but they were so many.

Y/N: There's too many of them! What do we do?