3. ... And realized who it was

Y/N POV
I woke up in the middle of the night, bathed in sweat and I cried. I sat up in bed looked at my phone and saw that I had so many missed calls and messages from Olivia,Sofia,Aly and Lily but I just ignored it .. I don't wanted to see it.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was 3 am I lay back down and tried to sleep but it didn't worked. I get out of bed changed into some jogging clothes, get out of the hotel put some music in my ear and just started running .
I run and started crying and just stopped when I can't anymore. Short before the sunrise I bumped into a girl "I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry" I said crying without looking at this girl "hey everything is fine" I looked at this women and looked in her eyes and realized who it was... " Jill?" "Yes Y/N it's me are you okay?" Jill said to me „I...I..I..don't know" I said and then she hugged me and I cried in her shoulder „come on" she said and laid her arm around my shoulder and walked with me to a bench and sit down. I laid my head on her chest and her arm was still on my shoulder, she laid her head against mine and we watched the sunrise together and then it was 7 am. Jill brought me back to the hotel and I showered and lay back in bed and slept again.

Jill POV
After I brought Y/N back to her hotel I went back home. On my way home I thought about Y/N what happened in the conference room and now... ugh I don't know... I opened the door to the house.
{imagine this in Dutch; „ Jill where have you been?" Viv said to me } "we were worried" Lisa said. I live alone but was the last few days with Viv and Lisa because I was bored. I looked to the sofa and saw Viv and Lisa sitting there and also Beth and Daan who are probably here because Viv and Lisa called them because they were worried about me. "Relax I just went jogging" "this early?" Daan asked " yes" I said a bit dazed "but there's a second thing" Beth said while looking at me "I met Y/N Y/L/N "
" uhh wait what?" They said at the same time. I told them everything and they just looked at each other and said nothing " okay well I'm gonna take a shower and then I'm going back to my apartment" when I came out of the shower I packed my stuff and was ready to go back to my apartment when Viv stopped me... "Jill.. about the thing with Y/N .. just wait.. maybe she will come to Arsenal, she looks like she has been thru so many things and yes just wait" she told me "thank you" I answered I hugged Viv and said goodbye to the others and got in my car and drove home.

Y/N POV
I woke up from a knock on the door I got up and opened and saw all of my best friends in front of me "Sofia what are you doing here?
I thought you are in Germany?" "I took the plane yesterday after I heard what happened " and then they came in. I talked with them and about everything what happened this morning also that with Jill. We came to the end that we're going to fly back to Germany and I'm going to meet my mom,my grandpa and my sister and talk with them about Arsenal.

2 days later

I'm at the hospital right now with Olivia to visit my mom.

M = Mom
Y = You
G= Grandpa
A= your sister Amelia
O= Olivia

Y: hey mom
O: hey Mrs. Y/L/N
M: hey my girls how are you?
Y & O: I'm good thanks

Then my grandpa and also my sister came and we talked a bit until I thought it was time to tell them...

Y: I have a new request from a club
G: really from which one?
Y: from Arsenal
A: In London?
M: that's great !!!! You always wanted to play there. Are you going honey?
Y: I don't know I don't want to leave you guys alone...
G: are you kidding? you should go!!
M: yes your grandpa is right!! that's a big chance and we're going to be okay
O: yes it really is Y/N
A: Olivia are you going with her?
O: yes if she decides to go
A: oh okay

we told them the whole story about how Joe montemurro want to sign us and at one point my mom spoke up:

M: Y/N are you going ?
Y: I really want but.. is that really okay with you all?
M & G: yes of course!!
I looked at my sister
Y: and what about you?
In that moment she left the room Me and Olivia run after her :

O: hey what's wrong
A: I don't want that she leave.. she's going to forget me !! She promised me she will never leave me!!! ( she cried)
O: she's not going to leave you she may don't have that many time but she's your sister and she loves you
Y: yes I do and everything is going to be okay I promise little one
A: okay... but stop calling me that

After this we hugged and then we went back to my mom and grandpa and spend the rest of the day with them...

"Liv come on it's time " "I'm coming! Did you made your decision?" "Yes I did " "okay come on let's call him" : "hello who is there" "hello mr.Montemurro here are Olivia Moultrie and Y/N Y/L/N we want to tell you that we made a decision about your request" "okay and what's your decision?" "We decided to say yes to your request" "okay I'm really happy about that so a early welcome and I will e-mail you all the things you need to know" "okay thank you bye" after that we hung up.

"So Arsenal?" "Yep... Arsenal"

________________________________
Hey everyone sorry for no update the last days ... I was with friends and had no time, this is also the reason why I don't update that often at the moment... This chapter is a bit shorter than the last ones but I hope you like it :) have a nice day!!!!