Sold| Chapter 2

Ariana's POV

"You dumb bitch!"

"You're lucky I didn't tell you the rules as yet, otherwise, I'd be fucking killing you right now!" He screamed.

Please, kill me. Anything but this and rules? What the hell is going on here?

"First rule." He started.

"Don't ever  try to escape. If you do, I will hurt you."

"And rule number 2, don't ever  lie to me."

I just sat there, leaning against the wall with a frown on my face as he loomed over me and continued to speak.

"Now I don't know much about you other than the fact that your'e seventeen, so?" He raised a brow as if he was expecting something from me.

The fuck? We aren't friends, why the hell should I tell you anything about myself? This guy is way too cool with the fact that he just bought someone. Is human trafficking ok now? Where the hell was I when this became legal?

He took a step forward and I snapped back into reality. With clenched fists by my sides, I answered his question.

"My name is Ariana Grande...I love air balloons and I also love pastel colors but my favorite is pale pink."

"Hobbies?" he asked.

"U-Um, I enjoy singing and dancing..." I trailed off. Is this some kind of interrogation? I don't like this.

"What's your favorite food?" 

"Salmon and vegetables." I shrugged.

"Where are your parents?" He narrowed his eyes at me.

I blinked. "My parents died in a car crash when I was 8."

He nodded. "My name is Ross Lynch, my favorite color is yellow and I'm in a band with my siblings and a close friend." He stated. 

As if I care. You just need to let me the hell go. Your life is of no interest to me.

"From now on this is your room. Get some rest."

He looked down at me as if he was expecting a thank you or something, but I just frowned up at him in confusion of what the hell was actually happening. He rolled his eyes and walked over to a dresser in the far corner of the room. He removed an article of clothing from one of the drawers and came back to stand in front of me.

"These belong to my sister," he dropped a pajama set into my lap. "you can wear it tonight and tomorrow I'll take you shopping for some new clothes. Ok?"

Shopping? What?

He frowned when I didn't answer and trying not to anger him any further, I nodded my head vigorously.

I sighed in relief when he left, but I didn't get up. I was literally too scared to. 

What on earth is going on?