"Sebastian!" She shouted.  

"What is it? You're making a fuss." He looked calm as always. Finny ran close behind.  

"Angela is missing! We can't find her anywhere!" Finny shouted. I could live with this, but knew the servants were going to try and find her. I shrugged my shoulders at Sebastian and went back to my desert.  

"Oh, she said there were some medical herbs growing by the fen, so she was going to go pick them." Bard chipped in behind me.  

"She went to the fen by herself?" Finny turned, worry written on his face.  

"When there might be a demon hound roaming around?" Mey-Rin added. Bard face palmed himself. He really doesn't think things through.  

"Why would she be picking herbs now?" Finny wondered to himself.  

"It looked like she was worried about how pale you were." Bard looked over with an apologetic look.  

"She did it for me?" Finny looked shocked. I felt sorry for him, he was a sweet heart. The three of them started to run out after Angela when Bard shouted to Sebastian. He looked confused.  

"What's wrong with you?! Are you a red blooded man or not?!" Bard looked around. "Forget it. Let's go Mey-Rin!" She nodded. "Where is old man Tanaka."  

"Hohoho." He jogged in place looking like he was ready for hunting. They ran out of the room and off to find Angela solo. Ciel, Sebastian, and I all looked at each other questionably and shrugged our shoulders.  

"This will surely be interesting." I commented as we finished out desert. Afterwards, I headed up to my room to put a sundress on. I knew we would be going out soon and I guessed this case was to be solved around then by none other than Sebastian. I heard a knock on my door and then it began to open. I threw my old dress over the face of Sebastian to shield his eyes as I pulled my sundress over my almost naked body. He chuckled and slid the dress off of his face as I finished.  

I walked over to my darling demon and kissed him gently, causing my face to flush. He pulled me in and deepened the passion. I broke the kiss when I needed to breath and smiled at him. He really knew how to take my breath away. I walked over to the dresser and lifted the rose found on my pillow.  

"Thank you for the flower." I waved it at him and winked. He smiled and bowed to me.  

"Of course, my lady." I walked over to him and placed my hands on his face.  

"Please don't do that." He blinked at me a couple of times in question. I sighed to him. "Sebastian, with me you are not a butler. You are one hell of a fiancee. Please don't act any different." I smiled and kissed his cheek, causing him to blush. I chuckled at him more and then e heard Ciel.  

"Hurry up! I want to finish this and go home!" He yelled. I chuckled as Sebastian growled low in his throat.  

"Come now, my love. Let us finish this case." I curtsied to him. "After all, the sooner we get home, the sooner I can play with my demon more." I winked at him and heard him purr at me. I giggled and headed out the door, Sebastian at my heel.  

We heard Finny scream and ran towards the noise. By the time Ciel and I showed up, Sebastian had the demon hounds paw in his hand. Demon hound?! When the hell did he appear?  

"Dear me, you're quite good with shake hands." Sebastian told him. "Though, you are a bit heavy." I stood in shock and just watched this play out. Sebastian tossed him to a stone wall.  

"Come, this is no time for romping around together." Ciel spoke up, authority in his voice as always. I assumed he didn't know anything yet.  

"Of course, I will end this quickly." Sebastian stated. The demon hound sniffed around for something and Sebastian held out a box of treats. I face palmed, not sure if I actually wanted to see this. Then they started playing rewards and punishments.  

This went from biting the hounds nose to jumping into a hole in the ground. I ran to the hole like the others, even though I knew Sebastian would be okay I still worried about him. Ciel yelled down to him.  

"What are you dwadling for? Get back here this instant!" We heard Sebastian call from underground.  

"Yes, my lord!" The ground began to shake and I pulled Ciel away from the hole in the ground as water errupted from the hole. Sebastian stood on top of the newly found hot spring with a naked man in his arms. That was a surprise. He dropped from the top of the water and landed in front of us, dropping the naked man on the ground after it licked his face. I couldn't help but giggle loudly and saw Sebastian smirk. 

"Pluto!" We heard a sweet voice yell. Of course.  

"Pluto?" The servants questioned as the naked man ran into the arms of Angela.  

"I found him last month. I love dogs and just had to feed him." She began to explain with th demon hound snuggling in her lap. I stood in the middle of Ciel and Sebastian. "He has a bad habit of turning human when he gets too excited, but.." She looked at my brother with pleading eyes.  

"So you hid him from everyone." Sebastian stated.  

"Yes." She turned to my demon butler. "Lord Barrymore was using the legand of the demon hound, but in truth, he feared the demon hound more than anyone." He turned back to my brother. "I didn't think he would hurt anyone. Please! Would you be kind enough to keep him at your estate, my lord." I was shocked.  

"At the estate?!" I looked at her with anger. Why anger? 

"At Sebastian's side, maybe even Pluto could learn to be a good dog." She pleaded.  

"No. You see I am mearly one hell of a butler, not one hell of a.." But he was cut off by Ciel.  

"Why not?"  

"Are you sure, young master?" Sebastian glared at my brother with me in the middle. Why me?.. 

"Yes. It sounds amusing... In many ways." My brother glared back at his butler. I nodded at him and Sebastian let out a sigh of defeat. The villagers all ran up to the water and bowed, crying thanks into the air. The demon hound legend had been lifted. There was only one thing left to do.  

"Shouldn't you now declare that line you clumsily let slip earlier?" Sebastian smiled at Ciel. Hhe waved his hand in respose.  

"You do it." I giggled at the two and suddenly I was lifted off the ground onto Sebastian's shoulder.  

"Case closed!" Sebastian stated. I looked down at my demon butler. I giggled more and whispered in his ear.  

"Why lift me up, my love?" I looked into those auborn eyes and smiled.  

"For dramatic effect, of course." He winked. We got back to professional and looked at Ciel who was starting to walk away, waving his hand.  

"Let's get ready to go Sebastian." We walked behind my little brother, the Queen's Guard Dog and Villainous Noble, and smiled. "This is going to be interesting." I smiled at my demon, knowing what this meant to him.