Perth's head snapped behind him "Where's he?" He asked impatiently.

Albert cleared his throat, "I beg your pardon sir."

"Where's he? Where's Saint?" Perth asked again crossing his arms across his broad chest.

Albert fixed his glasses before motioning to the eavesdropping maids and servants to dismiss. "Young Saint and Ms. Suppapong had resigned-"

"WHAT?" Perth boomed uncrossing his arms fisting his hands on his sides.

A drop of cold sweat ran on Albert's forehead.

"What in the hell are you talking about?" Perth hissed.

Albert maintained his composure, "Mr. Suppapong and his mother had resigned and already left after prior notice-"

Perth chuckled harshly, "What kind of joke is this? Where? Where would they go?" Perth was still not convinced.

"I'm so sorry young master but that's all I know."

"Bullshit!" Perth spat. He ran to the staff dorm to check on Saint's room. He grew pale when the door was unlocked and all of Saint's things were missing leaving not a single trace of him behind. He cursed again. He took out his phone before dialling his mother's number. It went to the voicemail. He then called his father to check whether his suspicions were true. He growled when his father's PA answered the call telling him that the older man was really busy at the moment.

Perth texted Mean about it before he walked weakly to his room. He sat on his bed while staring blankly at the wallpaper of his room. He clenched his teeth before hurling his phone to the wall making it dent and the phone broke in two on the floor. "FUCK!!!" He roared.

He saw the gift paper bags scattered on the floor and one of the lace panties peeked out from the bag. He sighed harshly dropping his face in his hands. "Kitten... why?" He whimpered weakly.

Saint and his mother went missing without a trace. He had asked Albert about it multiple times but the latter keep telling him that he didn't know. He had confronted Tanapon about it but he gave him a confused face and promising him that he didn't know anything about it since his wife was the one who managed the household. He didn't even had met Saint. His last hope was his mother but it was futile. Tuli had told him that she just approved the resign notice since both of them were hardworking staff and didn't ever create any problems. She apologized to Perth multiple times thinking that she made a mistake when Perth seemed like he was beyond miserable about it.

~~~~~~

Mean walked to Liz's desk, Perth's new PA when the woman was jotting something into his planner.

"Mr. Mean." Liz greeted him when he saw the lawyer.

"Morning Liz, is Mr. Tanapon inside?"

"Yes, do you want me to notice him?

"It's okay, thank you."

Mean pushed the door open before he saw his best friend was typing furiously into his notebook. A permanent crease was attached between his thick brows.

"Busy day?" Mean called him.

Perth lifted his head from the screen with an annoyed expression on his face but smiling lightly when he saw his best friend.

"As usual," he drawled.

Perth sat down on a plush chair in front of Perth's desk before pushing the Macbook's screen closed in front of Perth's face.

"What the heck Mean?" Perth snapped.

"Just a minute, your work can wait." Perth frowned but tapping his finger on his watch on his wrist, "Start from now."

"Perth, are you alright?" Mean asked him with a concern expression on his face.

Perth lifted one of his brows caught off guard. He cleared his throat while brushing his rings cladded fingers through his dark brown curls. He chuckled bitterly. "What do you think? Just look at me."

"Perth, are you still bitter about that?" Mean frowned. "It's more than a year ago and everything happens for a reason Perth, remember that."

Perth smirked before chuckling darkly. "He left me." He said "He FUCKING left me without saying anything! Not even a note!"

Mean sighed tiredly, "Perth, listen here mate. I'm sure-"

"Enough Mean!" Perth said lifting his palm to Mean, his face turned to his usual professional façade. "Thank you for your concern."

"Perth..." 

"It's alright." Perth smiled at him before opening his notebook again. "But just for your information... he should pray that he'd never meet me again, or else." He said slowly.

Mean sighed again, he could only wish the best for his friend.