Chapter 27

Words: 2046

3rd Person's Pov

Jungkook is infront of the mirror that attached to his closet. He was fixing his hair and making sure he looks good for today's date with the 8 of them. His excited since he didn't really went out with many friends like this and have fun. Its usually just him and Hobi went out together, though its rare because his a lazy bunny who wants to be in his room and sleeps all day. But now, his excited. 

He look at hisself in the mirror and he can see that something did change ever since Taehyung went to his life. His usual lazy expression is now replaced by a smile blooming Jungkook. Taehyung did really change his life. He smile and went out of his room and he stop once he saw his table where his mother cauldron is placed. The ingredients layed next to the cauldron as he was ready to made the potion. He sigh and sadly smile. 

"I'll deal with you tomorrow." Jungkook said as he look at his table once again before going out of his apartment and closing the door. 

He then knock on Hobi's door and waited for his bestfriend. Minutes later Hobi open the door with a smile on his face. Hobi shut the door and start walking with Jungkook.

"aren't you excited!!" Hobi said cheerfully as. 

"I'm very excited Hyung!!" Jungkook said. 

"Really? Thats new. You usually don't want to go outside saying that the city is crowded and boring. Could it be your not my bestfriend?" Hobi said and Jungkook chuckled. 

"If I'm not your bestfriend then I won't call you my MaknaeHobi even though your my Hyung." Jungkook said. 

"Yup, Your Jungkook. But why are cheerful? .... Hmm.. Its because of Taehyung right?" Hobi said and Jungkook blush. 

"Got Ya!" Hobi said and Jungkook hit Hobi's shoulder playfully. 

"Don't be like that Hyung..... But how about Yoongi Hyung and You? " Jungkook said. 

"Ah~ Him and me get along very well. He actually stay at my place last night but he went home this morning saying that he Forget to leave food for Paemi." Hobi said. 

"Ah~ Speaking of Paemi, I wonder why he is fund with Yoongi hyung? He usually don't fund with Humans that much." Jungkook said.