Chapter 33

Words: 2277

Long Chapter 

3rd Person's Pov

Jungkook is sleeping again in his class. He already study in advance and the teachers doesn't really care if you sleep in your class or not. After all, the one who's learning isn't teacher but the student. The teacher's job is to teach and the students job is to study and listen. The students makes their grades, not the teacher. So if the students fails, its not the teacher fault. So Jungkook can sleep freely in his class as long as his grades isn't failed he is okay.  Taehyung walk inside the class late, teacher scold him and let him inside anyway. Taehyung look for an empty sit and the only spot he could see is near a sleeping boy. 

He went to sit in that chair and he look at the sleeping boy who he quickly recognized as Jungkook. He observe how  beautiful this angel could be. His bangs almost covering his closed eyes. Taehyung gently set Jungkook's bangs aside and he could see how those beautiful lashes adds to the sleeping angel face beauty. Taehyung gently remove some of the hair that cover Jungkook's soft cheek and place them behind his ear. He can clearly observe just how Jungkook look like an angel. Those beautiful eye lashes, those bunny round nose, and those pink rosy soft lips that Taehyung just want to taste. 

Taehyung unconsciously touch Jungkook's lips with his thumb. "They are so soft and beautiful... I wonder how they taste?" Taehyung thought. He then realize what he just did to Jungkook and quickly blush as he retreat his hand and looks away. 

"DAMN!Kim Taehyung! What the fuck are you doing!!?" Taehyung thought. He then look at Jungkook who seems to be a heavy sleeper. "Woah~ His the second version of Yoongi Hyung..." Taehyung thought. 

"Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung." 

Taehyung quickly look at the teacher with wide eyes. The teacher then continue callings names. Taehyung then asked his other sit mate of what was happening since he was distracted by the beauty of a sleeping Jungkook. His other sit mate told him that they were task to make an activity and present it to the class and Taehyung is partner with Jungkook. Taehyung isn't complaining with that but it seems his partner isn't listening too. 

Soon the class ended and Taehyung proceed to wake Jungkook. He got frustrated because Jungkook do really sleep like a rock. It took him 20 attempts for Jungkook to open his doe eyes and rub them cutely.

"Mwrning..." Jungkook said like he is a 3 years old who just woke up. Taehyung can't help but admit that Jungkook looks adorable. He shook his head, he told hisself not to be soft. So he put his cold expression again. 

"Hey! You need to wake up fully! Class ended and we are partner in doing an activity." Taehyung said. 

"Since when did you came here anyway?" Jungkook said and followed by a Yawn. 

"Doesn't matter. What's matter is that we are partners in this stupid activity. " Taehyung said. 

"Do you hate being partner with me? I could talk to the teacher so that you can exchange partners you know." Jungkook said. 

"Do you?" Taehyung said and Jungkook shook his head. 

"As long as you won't be an asshole then its okay." Jungkook said. 

"Tsk, Who are you calling an asshole!?" Taehyung said annoyed. 

"Look at yourself in the mirror and you'll see an asshole is looking back at you." Jungkook said as he stand up and walk away from Taehyung with a lazy expression.