The Green Ranger White Ranger Red Rangers are back.

My name is Thomas Oliver I'm 42 years old, I'm 5'11, I have a daughter Duncan, I have PSTD, I was a power ranger. My best friend is dead. This dream felt so real. How? It was in a place trees, sand, rocks, a place for a battle. I guess. The green ranger. How the Green Candle? This has to be a hangover dream?

"Hello Tommy! Why did you become a good guy?"

"It's better than what I was when I wore your suit. But I then I made that suit a Power Ranger. Then I was a real ranger. Leave me alone." I yell. "Not Without a fight?" He asks. "Fine how's this?" I kicked him, and punched him. I thought; Duncan calls me "Green Ranger". I call her "Kid". She'll call me "My Hero".

"Leave me Alone!" I yelled it was hard this was a dream. It was a lucid or vivid. This 'Dream' had meaning; Skillet's Monster Played in my head, "The Secret Side of me I never let you see, I keep caged 'cause I can't control it."
Then The White Stripes "Seven Nation Army".

"And I'm talkin' to myself at night
Because I can't forget
Back and forth through my mind
Behind a cigarette" I don't smoke.

Then it was My Hero Foo Fighters

"There Goes my hero watch him as he goes."

Then it was The Pretender, Foo Fighters "What if I say I'll never surrender?"

"Hi, Tommy!" Said The Ranger. "Fuck You!" I yelled. "This is a dream?" I asked and there was was the white, gold and black helmet in my face. I took my hand then reached my fingers to unclip my helmet, "I'm coming outta of my cage for the first time, gotta beat down 'cause I want it all". The Killers; Mr. Bright side. I took his helmet off. It was me long hair burnt face well half of it. "Tommy?" He asks me. "This isn't real, why this?" I ask. "I have no idea, maybe stress caused it." He said.

He disappeared. "I just want to talk!" I yelled, "Tall Dark and Superman he puts papers in his brief case and drives away, to save the world or go to work". Kat always sung that tune. "Hello Tommy!" He said the suit clings to the other me. Was I fighting myself, I felt like Scott Pilgrim when he fought Romana Flowers 7 evil exes. Only I was fighting myself. That didn't sound normal. I wasn't normal.

I woke up; "If Go Crazy would still call me superman if I'm alive well you holding my hand. Stay by side. Kryptonite." I was a legend. I bet on myself to scream out loud. I had no clue to go. I can't figure it out.

(A/n: They Sorta fight thingy was from Fighting Spirt From Dino Thunder love you guys.)