Chapter 9

Naira reached the room and messaged him that she has reached there...... soon she got call from his side..... she picked up....

N: hello....

K: hello janeman.... window kholo

N: hain??

K: hain kya.... window open karo apne room ki....

N: ha.... ek min......

She opened the window and found him standing on ledge of the window....... she quickly helped him to come inside.....

N: tum yaha kya kar rahe ho....

K: tum hi chahti thi mai tumhare saath rahu.....toh aa gya....

N: maine aisa kab bola(trying to be innocent)

K: socha toh tha na.....

N: nahi toh....

K: achha beta.... ruko abhi batata hu.....

He came near her and held her by waist and started tickling her..... she was laughing and asking him to stop...... but he won't stop.... both started laughing and giggling..... they fell on the bed and get into an intense eye lock........

They were looking in each other's eyes with utmost love and compassion...... the heat of the moment was too high...... they started coming closer...... both of them have lost their senses.....  kartik's hands were on her waist and her nape whereas naira was holding his shirt...... soon ther engaged in a passionate kiss........ with passing seconds it turned into a wild one..... his hands went inside her dress and rubbing her bare back........ her hands reached his hairs and were roaming in and clenching them.......

After 20 minutes they broke the kiss due lack of breath...... she hugged kartik due to shyness...... she was blushing very hard..... he too reciprocate the hug..........

N: I love you kartik.......

K: I love you too Naira.......

They stayed in that position for sometime and then kartik got up....

K: naira tum ab so jao... bohot late ho gya h....... mai chalta hu....

Naira held his hand and shook her head.....

N: kartik matt jao na please......

K: kya hua bachha.....

N: kuch nahi bas tum abhi mat jao..... jab mai soo jaungi tab chale jana....

K: achha thik h..... chalo tum sooo jao.....

He hugged her and she slept peacefully in his arms..... after sometime he checked if she is asleep or not...... he found her sleeping so he replaced himself with a pillow and get up slowly without disturbing her........ he kissed her forehead and left for his hostel.......

He reached his room and slept...... it was 4:00 in the morning when he wake up.....  he tries to find his phone but it was missing.... he tries to remember where could it be.......

K: shayad naira k room me reh gya hoga... ab kya karu.... agar kisi ka phone aa gya toh.... ek kaam karta hu..... abhi jaa kar le aata hu...... ha yahi thik rahega....

He gets up and wears his shoes and went to her hostel's back side and climb to her room........ he went in and saw naira...... shivering and sweating in sleep.... her condition was not good at all.... her face shows scared expressions he was shocked to see her in this condition...... 

He ran towards her and took her into a tight hug...... she woke up and started crying....... she was shivering...... he tries to console her.......

K: naira...... shant ho jao..... kuch nahi hua.... dekho mai hu na tumhare pass....  kuch nahi hoga........

N: kartik...... kartik..... mujhe bach lo..... usse...  vo mujhe maar dega....kartik....

K: shhh.... naira shant ho jao bilkul...... kuch nahi hoga..... mai hu na tumhare saath tumhe kuch nahi hone dunga........

After some time she was far better....... he broke the hug and cupped her face....... she was sobbing......

K: Naira tumhe kya hua tha??

No response

K: Naira mai kuch puch raha hu...... kya hua tha tumhe abhi........

N: kuch nahi kartik..... bas bua sapna tha....aur kuch nahi.....

K: tumhe aaj ye pehli baar nightmare aaya tha......

N: kartik mujhe meri pills dedo....

Kartik gave her the pills.... and asked her to tell him about the nightmares..... but she was too stubborn  to tell anything......

K: naira tum mujhpe bharosa nahi karti kya??

N: karti hu kartik par.....

K: thik h naira..... tum soo jao ab..... mai yaha bas apna phone lene aaya tha..... mai jaa raha hu..... jab tumhe mujhpe itna vishwas ho jae ki tum apni baat share kar sako toh bta dena..... byee

He get up and was going towards the the window when naira hugged him from back........

N: nahi kartik tum mat jao.... mai tumhe batati hu..... sab batati hu.....

Precap: Naira to tell her past to kartik.....

Don't be silent readers guys....... do show your love...... it inspires me to write better every time....... love you all......

So guys that's it for this one......

Shower your love keep reading and
vote if you liked the chapter

Meet you soon until then......

Byeee