Lisas Pov

Lisa woke up and checked the alarm. "8:24 AM?! I'M GOING TO BE LATE FOR MY FIRST DAY! 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱" She yelled. She put on her clothes she prepared the night before and rushed with her makeup. It was messy, but it had to do. 😣😣😣😣😣 She made a coffee and rushed out the door. "Lili!" Jennie, her roommate called. She went back in. "You forgot this!😱😱😱😱😱😱" Jennie gave Lisa her lucky charm as Lisa hugged her. "Thanks Nini! You're the best! 😁😁😁😁😁"

When she arrived at work her boss, Jungkook was sitting as her desk "Fuck 😖😖😖😖😖." She thought. "You're late 😐😐😐🤬." He said. "Y-yes.. Sorry oppa please forgive 😨😨😨🥺🥺😖" She begged kawaiily. He chuckled 😂😂😂😂😂. "Don't worry, you're fine.☺️☺️☺️"

She blushed🥰🥰. He smirked 😏😏😏😏. "Why are you red all over? 🤔🤔🤔🤔"

"B-baka! It's not like that😩😩😧." She got even redder.

"Sure it isn't.." He chuckled, yet again and left.

"Oh my god 😱😱😱😱😱.. He is so sexy 😫😫😫😫😫😫😫. I have GOT to call Jennie about this! 😏😏 She looked at the huge pile of papers on her desk "Right, work should probably be first. 😬😬😬"

It was 10 o'clock when Jungkook came into her office again. "What's Jungkookin good lookin?" She said. He raised an eyebrow. 🤨🤨🤨🤨 She laughed awkwardly😬😬😬🤣🤣. "S-s-sorry.." He stared at her lips. 😏😏😏😏 She stared back at his rock hard abs. 😍😍😍😍 He went tomato red and they made eye contact. He then fell 😱😱 and was accidentally on top of her 😏😏😏😏 "S-s-sorry 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳" he said..... "No its fine... 😉😉😉"