"Babe, you okay?" I smiled at him.

Cole looked so nervous. Not every day I will get a chance to see this kind of Cole.

He cleared his throat and held my hand.

🎶"Over and over I thought
When I hear you call
Without you in my life, baby
I just wouldn't be living at all

And I will take you in my arms
And hold you right where you belong
'Til the day my life is through
This I promise you, babe

Just close your eyes each loving day

And know this feeling won't go away
Every word I say is true
T

his I promise you." 🎶

The tears I am trying to hold back fell continuously. I never heard Cole singing in front of everyone but he did it for the first time in our wedding.

"Dearly beloved and honored guests,

We are gathered together here to join Cole and Kai in the union of marriage.

If any of you has a reason why these two should not be married, speak now or forever hold your peace."

Mr. Kim,the officiant announced. The bodyguards were alerted just in case someone would try to stop the wedding.

"Can you skip that part?" Cole impatiently asked.

"Babe, calm down. No one would dare. We are surrounded by Elites."
I am looking at them and they were in their shoot-to-kill mode just in case someone brave enough speaks up and tries to stop our wedding.

"Will you, Cole, take this man to be your wedded hus..."

"I do," Cole answered.

"Will you, Kai, take this man to be your wedded husband?"

I smiled when I saw Cole focused on my lips waiting for my answer.

"I do."

"We've come to the point of your ceremony where you're going to say your vows to one another."

"Kai, babe, On this day, I commit myself to you. I pledge to be there for you in challenging times, to celebrate with you in times of joy, and to work with you at all times to maintain the health of our marriage. I will promise to love only you in this lifetime and the lifetime ahead. I say this every day and will say in front of everyone, you are born to be loved by me."
He paused a bit and breathe heavily.

"Remember what you are always saying to me when you were a kid, you'll protect me with all your life. No, babe, you don't have to do anything aside from being with me and loving me. When you said that I will treat you better like a family, it is true. I love you more than anyone in this world. You will always be my priority. I love you so much."

I cleared my throat. Why does he have to say that?

"On this day, I commit myself to you. I will always be faithful to you and you have to trust me. Okay?" I chuckled.
"No one in this world can make me happy like you can. I promise to be always beside you, support you in everything you do and protect you from any harm. I will always be your guard, who will serve you with all my life and love you through eternity. Babe, I love you...it will always be only you."

After exchanging vows. We exchanged rings too.

Cole held both of my hands and told me how much he loves me. It was only audible to me and the officiant.

By the power vested in me by Marriage Ministries and the state of Thailand, I now pronounce you Husband and Husband. You may now kiss and celebrate.

Cole looked in my eyes and grabbed my waist. "This should be a special first kiss as a legally married couple." He whispered to me and in front of everyone, he kissed me passionately.

We continued hugging in front that his dad already asked us to stop it for now so we can proceed with picture taking.

The day after our wedding, he changed my surnames to all social media platforms. He changed it to Kai Suppasit. I think it is not necessary though.

"What is this? Why are you calling that ass daddy?"

"Babe, come on. I am just congratulating him because he'll be a daddy. Remember the friendly guy I introduced to you once. He asked me to post it. Just part of the surprise to Tan, babe."

"Delete it. People will misunderstand. That guy is an asshole."

"Babe, only you misunderstood though. I'll delete it in the morning."

He took my phone again. I am used to it already.

"That freshie is pregnant?" I nodded.

"I think I want to have babies too."

"Perfect. I told you. I am going to talk to dad."

Cole planned everything with the help of his parents. We never saw the girl but daddy Mew told us that she is pretty and polite.

On her delivery date, we were just waiting inside the next room. Cole is so excited to meet our baby.

The nurse opened the door carrying the small baby in front of us.

"Babe, he looks like you." I carefully carry the baby. "Hi, my little Cole. You are so cute." The baby's eyes are closed but a little smile formed on his lips. Did he hear my voice?

"Hi there, baby Colleen? Daddy loves you so much." He looked at me. "Can I try, babe?" I nodded. He sanitized himself before reaching for our baby.
He gently put him in his arms. "I am your, daddy." Our baby cried loudly.
Cole was scared so he returned the baby to me. The crying stopped. "I guess we have favoritism here."