Brush, Brush, Brush...

For the next few seconds, the only sound that filled the room was the sound of the brush rapidly going up and down Leafa's oiled foot. Her mouth was open, but no sound came out. It tickled horribly, but sound just didn't come out.

Eventually though, it did. When it did, the room was filled with the most frantic laughter Leafa had let out yet.

Leafa: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEEEEEK!! AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! STAHAHAHAHAHAP IT! STAHAHAP IHIHIHIHIT!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Clair: Tickles, huh?

Leafa: IT TIHIHIHIHICKLES!! IT TICKLES SO BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAD!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAKE IT STAHAHAHAHAAAAP!!! AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!

Clair: It stops when you tell me what I want.

Clair starts scrubbing faster up and down her paralyzed foot.

Leafa: AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I DON'T WANNAHAHAHAHA TEHEHEHELL YOU!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! JUST MAHAHAHAHAKE IT STAHAHAHAHAP!

Clair: No.

That was all Clair said as Leafa was forced to endure this tickling for ten more minutes. At that point, Leafa was getting hysterical, laughing at the top of her lungs with tears pouring down her face.

Clair: Just ten minutes and your already in this state? Do yourself a favor and talk before I take it any further.

Leafa: IHIHIHIHIIIII- I WOHOHON'T!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Leafa rapidly shook her head no, still denying Clair the information she wanted. Clair sighed, then grinned.

At that point, Clair finally gave Leafa's right foot some attention with her free hand, scribbling her nails all over while still not letting up with the brush on the left. Leafa had gotten so used to the tickles on her left foot, the addition to the right caught her completely off guard.

Leafa: AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! NOOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOOO!! HAHAHAHAHA! JUST STAHAHAHAHAHAP! PLEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE!!

Clair: You want it to stop, then tell me what I wanna know.

Clair then finally changed up her tactics. Using the brush with one hand on both of Leafa's arches, and using her other hand to tickle Leafa's paralyzed toes, skittering her nails back and forth along all ten of them.

Leafa thought it couldn't get any worse, but this was much, much worse.

Leafa: EEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

She basically screamed at how badly it tickled.

Leafa: AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! MAKE IT STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!! TOO MUHUHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA- TOO MUCH! MAKE IT STAHAHAHAHAHAAAP!!

Clair: awww, does it tickle~?

Clair started tickling even faster.

Leafa: YEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHES!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YEHEHEHEHES IT DOHOHOES!! HAHAHAHA, IT TIHIHIHICKLES TOO MUHUHUCH!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Clair smirked as she just kept tickling, and tickling, and tickling..

This went on for fifteen more minutes. If Leafa had been hysterical before, now she was hysterical, and also desperate. Very desperate.

Leafa: PLEHEHEHEHEHEEEEASE! MAHAHAHAHAKE IT STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!! AAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! IHIHIHIHIHIHIIIIIII- I'LL DO AHAHAHANYTHIHIHING YOU WAHAHAHAHAHANT!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Clair: Anything?

Completely out of energy, and breath, Leafa truly meant it.

Leafa: YEHEHEHEHES!! YES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, JUST MAHAHAKE IT STAHAHAHAHAP!! PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEASE!! NO MOHOHORE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Clair: Glad to hear it. Was that really so hard?

Clair finally stopped tormenting the paralyzed feet in front of her, to Leafa's relief.

Leafa: H-Hard..? *pant... pant...* T-That was.. h-h-horrible!

Clair: So, are you gonna tell me where the treasury is? And how to open it?

Clair brought her hands up to Leafa's feet and places all of her nails on her arches. Leafa squeaked as she felt this on her feet, which she desperately tried to move, but couldn't.

Clair: I can see you're trying. Don't bother. The paralysis won't wear off for a long time. Now, talk, or I start tickling.

Clair dragged one finger down her arch to get the point across.

Leafa: aaaAAHAHA! Okay okay! T-The treasury is under a pink tree in front of L-Lady Sakuya's home..

Clair: That's all? How do I open it?

Leafa: Y-You use one of the keys.. Sakuya has one... a-and.. I have t-the other one...

Clair: Good girl. Now, I'm going to unbind your hand, and you're going to trade me the key, alright?

Leafa: B-But.. I... I can't do that..!

Clair: Seems you still have some defiance in you. What a shame. Guess I'll just have to tickle the key out of you.

Leafa basically whimpered in fear at this point.

Leafa thinking: I can't possibly take anymore of this... I guess I have to though.. I can't give her the key!

Clair: Let's begin.