Interrogation

Leafa gulped, getting nervous.

Clair: hehe, someone a bit nervous?

Leafa: N-Not at all! Besides, you're wasting you're time. I'm not gonna tell you anything!

Clair: Oh we'll see about that. Maybe you'll tell me this,

Clair then quickly poked Leafa's tummy, making her giggle in surprise.

Leafa: Hehehee!

Clair: Are you by any chance, ticklish~?

The pieces started to come together for Leafa now... And she didn't like the picture they painted for her.

Leafa: N-No! You just surprised me is all..

Clair: What happened to not telling me anything, hmm? Doesn't that count?

Clair giggles, then slowly starts bringing her hand towards Leafa's exposed armpit. Leafa watches her hand approach teasingly slowly, dreading what was about to come.

Clair: hehe, the look on your face is priceless. Tickle tickle~

Her hand then dove into Leafa's underarm, wiggling it's fingers against her sensitive skin. Her eyes went wide as she somehow contained her giggles.

Clair: awww, come on, that's no fun!

She then reached over Leafa's body with her other hand and began tickling her other armpit as well. Both at once proved to be more than she could resist.

Leafa: pfffff- teehehehehee! Stop ihihit! Hehehehe!

Clair: Tell me what I wanna know, then I will. Until then, there's gonna be a looot of tickling for you~

Clair then started to use only one finger in each arm. She would start by slowly tracing circles around the edges of her pits, which put Leafa into a giggle fit. She would then slowly move inwards, making her giggle more and more, then when she got to the center, all her fingers would dive in and tickle all over, making her laugh like crazy.

Leafa: Hahahahaha!! Stahahahap it!! Stahahap tickling meehehehehe!! Hahahahahaha!!

She struggled as the other girl had her fun with her, desperately hoping to escape. Her attempt was a failure though. Apparently Clair was rather good at trapping her victims.

Clair: Your begging is fun to listen to, but you do know it's a waste of breath, right?

Leafa: Shuhuhahahahat up! Hahahahaha! Stahahap this dahahahamn ticklihihing! Hahahahahaha!

Clair: I think I made it pretty clear what you need to do for me to stop. Until then, you get tickled~

As she said that, she rappidly drew circles in Leafa's sensitive armpits, using one finger in each one. The speed of the light tickles made her squeal and break into a fit of giggles.

Leafa: EEEK! Eeheheheheheheeeee! Heeheheheheee! I wohohon't tehehell you!! Hahaha!

This went on for a few minutes until Clair finally decided to give her a break. Leafa panted, a little worn out from the tickles.

Leafa: *pant* Finally.. *pant* You gave up...

Clair: Hm? Oh no, silly. I didn't give up. I just need to fetch something.

Leafa: W-What..?

Clair then opened her inventory and searched around in it for a minute or so. Eventually she finds what she's looking for, and presents it to the bound blonde. It was two fluffy blue feathers. Leafa gulped nervously at the sight of them.

Clair: Hehe, you look nervous again~ 

Leafa: W-Would you stop teasing me already? This is ridiculous..

As ridiculous as it was, Leafa couldn't deny to herself the fact that she was incredibly nervous. This girl clearly wasn't gonna let her go until she spilled some into about the treasury, but there was no way she could tell her anything about that...

Leafa thinking: I guess I'll just have to take all the tickling she can dish out...