Endgame

Water began to rush all around you, filling the small space that you had been trapped in near Rocket and Rhodey. All you could hear was Bruce telling Rhodey and Rocket to get out of where they were because he was struggling hold the rubble up.

"Can you guys hear me?" You yelled out, coughing from the water you had inhaled.

"Y/N, I read you. Where are you?" Rhodey asked, calling back out for you.

You were surrounded by rubble and you weren't exactly sure but you knew they were relatively close considering you could hear them off of the monitor.

As Rhodey freed Rocket, all you could hear over the monitor in your ear was Scott calling to you and the others that he could help and that he was on his way.

"I don't know how long we can last down here, Scott. It's flooding fast!" You yelled out as you easily kept your head above water.

At that point, the water sat at waist height so you tried to use your time wisely. You refused to die a slow, painful death by drowning.

Though it took several attempts, you were able to kick large pieces of rubble away and spotted Rhodey, Rocket, and Bruce about twenty feet away from you.

"Come on, Rocket," you said to him as you yanked him up onto your shoulder.

You helped Rhodey to get back into his mech so he could get back to his feet. Bruce continued to struggle holding the large piece of debris up but he fought to continue doing so. .

"Scott, where the hell are you?" You questioned.

"I'm on my way," he replied.

"Scott, I don't know how much longer we can hold on. We are drowning!" Rhodey replied before calling out for maydays in hopes that Steve, Tony, or anybody else could hear and help you.

The water was now up to your collar bone and you knew there wasn't much time left until the entire lower level was full of water and you all would drown.

"See you on the other side," Rhodey said before taking a deep breath.

The water was rising quickly and you had one chance to take a full breath before the water was above your head and your air pocket was full of water. You didn't struggle, you just kept trying to hold your breath as you tried to wait for Scott.

You pulled your goggles down from around your eyes and around your neck to better see around you. Rhodey and Rocket were under water now and you were guessing that Bruce was too.

In an instant, Scott was near you at his normal size and gathered you, Rhodey, and Rocket together. He got Bruce close and then he did something you had only seen him do once before, he grew to a size that you couldn't even comprehend, closing his giant hand around the four of you.

As he broke through what remained of the compound, you and the others were in complete shock to see portals and hundreds of thousands of warriors coming from them.

"Oh my god," you whispered to yourself in awe before you turned your head to see Thanos' equally large, equally strong army.

Rhodey and Bruce had hopped off of Scott's hand and Rocket jumped onto Rhodey's shoulder. You took a step back to Scott's palm before taking a small running start and hopping off, extending the wings on your pack and flying around in a loop.

"Avengers," Steve called out and you and Thor had landed on either side of him, mjölnir flying into his hand.

"Assemble."