Chapter 1

"If I weren't here you wouldn't notice until Keith took off his mask!!" Zane scolded both of them out. "Yea, yea, so what are we going to do about this?" Arnoux asked a bit impatient. "We could show Keith's face...to make them listen to us?" Zane suggested.

"Nope we are not using my face as bait!!" Keith whispered annoyed. "Let's just answer their questions and see what happens from there," everyone else agreed and they faced the paladins again. "Soo what were you 3 talking about?" Allura asked them.

"WE were talking about how gorgeous you are," Arnoux said with a smile under his mask. "Nice try, I already have to deal with Lance I don't need another flirty person in this castle." She said rolling her eyes. "Way to go stupid," Keith said.

"We were just talking about how were going to truthfully answer your lovely questions.." Zane half lied. "Well in that case, what were you 3 doing playing around with a robot head?" She asked obviously not impressed with Zanes answer.

"We had time to spare so why not have fun," Keith mumbled, but everyone managed to hear. "What do you mean?" Shiro asked. "We were on a mission to take down that base, and had a time limit..." Zane explained calmly to Shiro. Allura and Shiro looked at each other unsure if they should believe that.

Zane exhaled, "We're part of a secret organization that works to take down Zarkons empire,"

The paladins let out a small gasp. They were obviously surprised. "What type of organization?" Allura asked wanting to know more. "Well I'm glad you asked princess, we are galras trying to take down evil galras like Zarkon, now ain't that hilarious?" Arnoux said sounding like he wanted to cry of laughter.

"Way to tell them to hate us," Keith said laughing a bit. Arnoux laughed a bit too Zane just groaned out of frustration. "If you want us to believe that, you would need to take off your masks," Allura said crossing her arms. "Are we really doing this?" Lance whispered to Hunk who just nodded his head in response.

"Well boys..well I mean Keith it was nice knowing ya," Arnoux said taking off his mask. Zane and Keith shortly after also took off their masks. Pidge rushed over to the cell they were kept in and looked at Keith amazed. "How did you get this stuck in space?? Wait why are you with them??" She asked freaking out.

"I thought you said it was a galra organization?!" Lance asked surprised. "Don't worry he didn't lie," Arnoux mumbled. Allura somehow heard this and looked at Arnoux. "And how didn't he lie if you clearly have a human with you,"

Keith jumped a bit, "Cause I- Well you see- I," Keith couldn't' seem to explain the situation very well. So Zane stepped in "Because princess Allura we are all galras..." He said with an awkward smile. "That doesn't make any sense," Lance pointed out. "It makes the perfect sense," Arnoux said avoiding eye contact.

"Well not to be rue or anything but he doesn't seem very galra like," Hunk said pointing at Keith. Arnoux let out a small fake gasp "Racists," he said. Keith chuckled a bit and stood up from where he was sitting down. "Well since you guys aren't thinking well, I'll just go ahead and say it...Hi my name is Keith Kogane and I'm a half galra half human I guess,"

"Soo let me get this straight your father was human your mother is galra and your 3 are working in an organization called blades of marmora to take down Zarkon..." Pidge said in one breathe. "Pretty much," Arnoux said giving her a thumbs up. "This sounds really hard to believe," Allura said feeling a bit overwhelmed.

"Hey I thought the same when I learned Voltron was real, but here you guys are." Zane said under his breath. "Well if what you say it's true...who's the leader?" Allura asked them clearly suspicious. "Ooooof that is a tough one...." Arnoux mumbled.

"If by leader you mean boss it would be Kolivan," Keith said. "He's like a dad," Zane said not really thinking. "No hes more like an uncle," Arnoux said thinking out loud. "Hey space dad guess you're not the only space dad," Pidge teased Shiro who just groaned in defeat.

"Before this slips my mind, Princess Allura would you be willing to form an alliance with us?" Zane asked standing up from the floor. Allura looked at him obviously caught off guard. "An alliance?"

"Yeah, we work together to defeat Zarkon. If you're going to defeat him you're obviously going to need all the help you can get," Zane explained. Arnoux and Keith jumped when he mentioned alliance. "Why are you suddenly deciding this?? Without even asking Kolivan!!" Keith freaked out. "Kolivan told me we might jump into Votron. He said if we did to ask to form an alliance," Zane told Keith and Arnoux calmly.

"And you didn't bother to tell us? Wow what a dad," Arnoux mumbled rolling his eyes. "I think..I think I need to discuss this with my team," Allura told Zane signalling the paladins to follow her. Which they did.

"Wait...shouldn't there be a red paladin," Keith pointed out. "I would say Allura is the paladin but..she wasn't wearing any of the armor like the rest of them." Arnoux and Zane exchanged glaces "You're right..." Zane said in a low tone.

"What do you guys think about this..alliance?" Allura asked her team. "They are offering help, and we could use some since we can't form voltron," Shiro said. "They do seem...trustworthy?" Pidge said a bit unsure. "I agree with Pidge, they seem suspicious in their own way but at the same time...trustworthy.." Hunk spoke.

"I think we should agree, if they turn out to be spies we can just take them out." Lance said shrugging. Lance for some reason wasn't really interested in talking about the alliance. He knew they could use the help but he was more curios about the galras...especially Keith. "Well then it's settled. We'll form an alliance with this so called blade of marmora." Allura said concluding their statement.