After that small discussion that was final that Adnaan will took Sara back with himself which was an acceptable for both of them but they were helpless to obey the order.

After dinner Sara and Adnaan went to Sara's room to take rest, that was already late night so Nabeel advised both of them to stay for night then went back. Sara and Adnaan both looked towards the, there wasn't any couch or sofa only one bed that too not very large in size. Adnaan sketches his muscles before throwing himself on the bed he was very tired so he didn't took much time to sleep but Sara was in rage. She grabbed Adnaan's arm and pulled him with a jolt, though his muscular frame didn't moved very much but at least she was able to disturb his peaceful slumber.

"What's wrong? Are you mad?" Adnaan's frustration filled voice was enough to make Sara more angry.

"It's my room, get lost from here." Sara said and Adnaan remembered his behaviour of last night

"Sara don't make a new scene in your own home." Saying that Adnaan grabbed her wrist and pulled her on the bed. She wasn't ready for that jolt so she almost fell on his chest.

"Adnaan I'll kill you" She glare him while trying to stood up but Adnaan held her one hand behind her back and wrapped his one arm around her waist, holding her tightly in his grip.

"Listen carefully, I'm your husband so I can share bed with you, I won't mind for a single night" Adnaan smirked and Sara pushed his hand away from her waist.

"I hate you Adnaan, I hate you more than anyone else." Sara replied with full of anger but she was still laying on her husband's chest.

"I also don't like your presence around me but tonight we have to adjust with each other" Adnaan raised his left brow while blowing the hairlock falling on Sara's forehead. Sara was shocked on his act but she gathered all her courage to glare him again.

"Whole night is a far away matter, I won't even tolerate you for few minutes" She said and Adnaan felt her hands creeping towards his neck. Sara unbuttoned his first button and Adnaan was shocked

"Irada kya hai?" Grabbing her hand, Adnaan asked and Sara smirked.

(What's your intentions?)

" I'm your wife. You said that few moments back only. Have you forget that?" Sara smirked and Adnaan also smirked while wrapping his both arms around Sara's waist and pulling her completely towards himself, Sara's both hands creeped inside his shirt. Adnaan felt her soft hands on the bare skin of his chest and then around the neck. With a smirk he entangled his fingers with her hair and pulled her face close to his "Control baby" He whispered but soon his smirk was vanished and Sara's smirk grow up as an evil one when her sharp nails digged in his nape and scratched the skin with full force. "You wanna show yourself as my husband in front of everyone. Right?" Sara asked and Adnaan was shocked.

"Now complaint to my mother that her daughter is doing this with her husband and prove in front of her that its not a sign of our love... My dear husband." Saying that Sara stood up from her place and Adnaan realised the level of pain in those stretches. Before Sara could step out from the bed her wrist was again catched by Adnaan. He pulled Sara with one hand and started unbuttoning his shirt with other hand making Sara Shocked. "Baby if you wanna become my wife then come... Why partial wife let's become my wife completely."

"Adnaan leave me..." Sara struggled but he was very strong in front of him. "What happened now? Don't you wanna become my wife?" He asked and in no time he caged Sara on mattress. Adnaan was hovering over her and she was shocked after watching his bare chest which was visible through his open button shirt. Pulling the dupatta from her frame Adnaan throw that on pillow.
"Leave me" she cried but he caged her after pinning her both hands above her head and soon his lips brushed on her jaw bone giving her shock. Adnaan's closneness agitated her to an extreme level resulted Tears rolled out of her eyes and he smirked.