Scott started attacking them and eventually calmed down and asked in a dazed tone, "Stiles...? What happened? Tabitha? What are you doing here?"

"You tried to kill us," Stiles panted before his voice took on a grim tone. "It's like I told you before -- it's the anger, it's your pulse rising. It's a trigger."

"But that's lacrosse," Scott said tiredly. "It's a pretty violent game, if you hadn't noticed..."

Tabitha glanced at him. "Well, it's gonna be a lot more violent if you actually kill someone on the field."

Stiles sighed. "She's right. You can't play Saturday. You're going to have to get out of the game."

"I'm first line-" Scott began.

"Not anymore."

---

Tabitha made her way to her house and was greeted by her mother.

"Tabitha, we still need to discuss you sneaking into the woods," Robin Young said.

Tabitha glanced down. "I'm really sorry I snuck out, Mom. Can I go do my homework now?"

Robin sighed. "Fine, but your nightly adventures come second, okay?"

She nodded. "Okay."

Micah appeared in his scrubs and kissed his wife and daughter on their heads. "Don't wait up for me."

Tabitha waved goodbye to her father and ran upstairs to start her homework.

Along the line, Stiles called over Skype and Scott and Tabitha answered.

"What'd you find out?" Scott asked.

"Well, it's bad," Stiles replied. "Jackson's got a separated shoulder."

"Because of me?"

"Because he's a tool."

Tabitha rolled her eyes. "Stiles, come on. But my dad's his doctor, so yay."

Scott looked at Tabitha a moment before asking, "But is he gonna play?"

"Well, they don't know yet," Stiles said. "Now, they're just counting on you for Saturday."

The computer connection glitched at the screen froze, preventing Stiles' further statements to get cut off. As soon as Stiles and Tabitha realized, they switched to typing. He sent a message.

IT LOOKS LIKE

"What?" Scott asked. "It looks like what?" He groaned. "Come on, damn it! What?"

SOMEONE'S BEHIND YOU

"Scott?" Tabitha called. "What's going on?"

Scott ignored her and she watched through the screen as Derek spoke to her friend and left.

---

Tabitha made her way to math class and sat down in her usual desk next to Lydia.

Lydia glanced at her. "Did you see what happened to Jackson?"

Tabitha shook her head. "No, sorry. I did hear he had a separated shoulder. But my dad is pretty sure he'll be all right."

"No thanks to that friend of yours."

"Can it, Lydia. He's going through something."

Lydia pursed her lips. "Well, he better sort that out whatever it is."

"Thank you."

Class began and they started working on math problems. Lydia and Scott were at the board.