Chapter Four

"Well im gonna take you there"  Hayes said smiling and driving out of the parking lot.  I studied everything as i looked out the window. We drove for about 15 minutes until we reached the falls. I got out of the car throwing a scarf around my neck. I walked to the edge of the cliff looking down at the water carelessly rushing down stream. Suddenly a rock crumbled from underneath of me and i almost fell, but hayes grabbed my side and pulled me back. "Oh my god are you okay?" Hayes questioned still holding my sides. "Uh yeah, i think so" i murmered looking down at my sides. Hayes released and then muttered "oh sorry" as he blushed. I blushed too as i turned around beginning to look at the falls again. "Its beautiful" I said watching the water continuously fall over the cliff. The water slowly maneuvered over the cliff, crashing into the othe  water. Effortlessly, kind of how i wish i could live. I was lost in my thoughts wheb my phone rang. "Hello" i answered. "Where are you?" I heard my mother screechy voice ask. "Oh uhm hayes and i are tryin  to decide on which painting to get, well be home in like 20 mins at most." I said hanging up. "I come here when im stressed, so i thought it might help you." Hayes said smiling. "Thanks, its great. Really gorgeous," i stated. "Youre welcome." Hayes said walkin  towards the car. I followed him, and then i got in buckling my seat belt. "You know your brother is really  bothered by this whole thing, dont mistake that. I think if he shows how much he cares about you, he will brake down." Hayes said staring at the road. "Yeah, but why would you offer to bring me here? Like, to the store and then to the falls?" I questioned quietly staring at the road. "Well, I've liked you for awhile," hayes muttered scratching his head. "Oh." I returned. "But im bad news hayes, plus your 16 and im 14 that just doesnt work. And, any day now i could be put back in that hospital and be stuck there forever." I mentioned, "and im gonna hurt you in the process." I said playing with my fingers. "Im okay with that." Hayes said stopping the car in my driveway. "You shouldnt be." I said getting out of the car.

THANKS FOR READING REMEMBER TO FOLLOW FOR UPDATES.

A Piece Of My Soulजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें