Charcoal: Latex

Alex stared in silent shock. He'd only been looking for a shirt to borrow, the last thing he'd been expecting was to find a black latex catsuit.

He didn't know why he was so surprised that Jack would own something like this, he'd just never picture Jack being into it. Hell, surely it was something that would have come up by now? They weren't exactly secretive when it came to sex and turn-ons.

"Lex? Everything okay?" Jack's voice floated through from the other room.

He'd only been planning on changing into some comfortable clothes so they could spend an evening on the couch snuggling and watching a movie. It shouldn't have taken that long.

When he received no reply Jack went in search of his other half.

Alex jumped, dropping the outfit as Jack appeared in the doorway, eyebrow raised. "You good?" He asked, obviously amused.

Alex couldn't stop himself from blushing. He felt like he'd been caught in the middle of doing something naughty even though he'd done nothing wrong.

"Fine." He mumbled, grabbing a random tee, and pulling it on.

Jack silently approached obvious amusement shining in his eyes as he stopped just behind the flustered lad, wrapping his arms around his waist. "Are you sure?" His tone was teasing but Alex knew there was at least an element of genuine concern hidden beneath it. "Yeah, I'm good."

Jack raised an eyebrow before glancing over to the draw Alex had been looking in. Oh.

"Is someone getting a little flustered?" He purred making Alex blush harder. "No! I just... didn't realise that was one of your things."

Alex wasn't sure why he was being so awkward about this. He'd never really thought about latex before, though he couldn't seem to stop thinking about Jack in that catsuit. Thinking very dirty things.

"I wouldn't really say it was my 'thing'. I mean there's nothing wrong with it and the right outfit can make anyone look hot but it's not like a 'thing'. I mean that was just a Halloween costume from a couple of years back."

Alex raised an eyebrow as he turned in the circle of Jack's arms. "A Halloween costume?" Jack grinned cheekily.
"Black Widow. I think I have the wig around here somewhere." Alex couldn't help but laugh at the mental image. "Sexy." Jack chuckled, shaking his head. "I dunno about that. It was a fun night though."

He leant in and pecked his lips as Alex smiled softly. "Should we go watch that movie now?" Alex nodded allowing Jack to take his hand and pull him back through to the living room.

They didn't speak about the latex thing again, but that didn't stop Alex from obsessing over it. He didn't know why it had captured his imagination so much, but he couldn't stop thinking about the suite. What it would feel like to run his hands over it, to feel it against his own body like a second skin. It was rapidly consuming him.