Mauve: Navel

Jack had to fight hard not to laugh when Alex opened the door. "Did you forget how to get dressed?" Alex let out an irritated groan, shooting Jack an unimpressed look before walking back into the apartment.

He was wearing nothing but a pair of grey boxers and a red flannel that hung open. There was something oddly cute about it that made Jack's stomach twist in an unfamiliar but pleasant way.

"I take it last night went well." He said as he closed the front door behind him, watching Alex's ass as he made his way into the kitchen.

The night before there had been a party for Chris' birthday but Jack hadn't been able to make it because of work. The restaurant had been manic lately and the kitchen was severely understaffed meaning Jack had been pulling a lot of double shifts.

It seemed he'd missed quite a messy night if Alex's obvious hangover was anything to go by.

"It was fine until Dan suggested shots. Then we ended up playing never have I ever and apparently our friends are incredibly innocent and inexperienced." Jack chuckled, shaking his head a little as he leant against the counter watching Alex make coffee.

The pair just stood in comfortable silence, sipping coffee as Jack allowed his eyes to continually roam over the stunning lad in front of him. It didn't seem to matter what Alex did or wore or what state he was in, Jack was pretty sure he would always find him attractive.

Alex poured himself a fresh mug of coffee before wordlessly heading into the living room and dropping down on the couch. Jack followed him, sitting down beside him with a smile.

"Anything I can do to help?" Alex gave a shrug as he shifted so he was laid out on his back, his feet in Jack's lap. "You can suck me off if you want." He said casually, making Jack snort. He wasn't opposed to the idea.

He crawled up so he was hovering over him before leaning down and connecting their lips. Alex hummed in approval, hand coming up to grip at the hair at the back of Jack's head as they kissed slow and teasing.

Jack's hand trailed down his bare chest, feeling the muscles twitch under his touch. His hand slid lower, fingertip dipping into his navel momentarily as he continued his path down. His hand stalled as Alex's breath hitched in response. Interesting.

He slowly trailed his finger around the divot, teasing the skin. Alex gasped into Jack's mouth arching up into his touch.

He pulled back with obvious surprise, staring up at Jack with wide eyes. "That feels really good," Jack smirked, leaning down, and pecking his lips before kissing along his jaw and down. There was no way he wasn't going to exploit the shit out of this.

He reached Alex's naval, glancing up through his eyelashes at Alex who was watching him through lidded eyes. He trailed the tip of his tongue along the skin just below causing a shudder to run down Alex's spine.

He ran his tongue around the edge of the hollow before dipping into it eliciting another small gasp from the older lad.