24

Harry and Ron were walking along the courtyard when Olivia walked up to them.

"So do either of you have dates?" Just as she said that Harry and Ron walked up to a pack of Ravenclaw girls and smiled. The girls grimaced and turned their backs to them. Olivia had to suppress a laugh.

"Tell me Harry, you've slain dragons you've got to get a date!" Ron said to Harry leaning closer to him, as if Olivia wasn't there.

"Trust me right now I'd rather take the dragon." Harry said to his best friend, while walking by a trio of Beauxtons. One of the girls grabbed the back of her friend and turned all of their backs. Olivia thought she wasn't wanted, so she went to find Cedric as they were going to try and figure out the clue for the second task.

Cedric and Olivia were sitting in the library waiting for Jack. Cedric had said that he knew how to figure out the egg from a anonymous source. He wanted Olivia and Jack to know about it, so they could help him.

So after almost an hour of waiting Cedric and Olivia glanced at each other. Olivia looked to her lap and punch the table they were sitting at, making Madam Pince glare at them from behind a shelf of books. Cedric had never really cared this much for a girl before. He had had girlfriends but not girls like Olivia. She didn't see him for his looks of charisma, she saw him for something different. Olivia was more of a little sister to him, and right now he was not the biggest fan of Jack as he had stood her up for the past two dates they were supposed to go on.

So when Cedric saw his friend on the verge of tears, he pulled her close and ran his hands through her hair. Olivia was not going to let herself cry, especially over a boy. She had thought she really liked jack, but it seemed he did not feel the same way.

after a few moments of the two sitting there Olivia sat up and looked to Cedric.

"He's not coming any time soon. Why don't You tell me this clue and we can figure it out." Cedric looked hesitant, as he wanted to wait for his friend, but also didn't want Jack to ruin anything because of his tardiness. Cedric smiled and nodded to the girl beside him.

"The letter that I received said to put the egg under water and listen to what it had to say, so we are going to sneak off to the prefects bathroom tonight to listen to the egg." Olivia looked to her friend across form her and gave him a big hug.

"Please tell me you'll be alright." She whispered into his ear. He hugged back just as tight as she did.

"I promise you till the end. How about when I win this tournament we will go on a trip? You and I, and if jack stops being such an ass maybe he can come too." Olivia laughed at her older friend and got up.

"Come on we can talk on the way back to the common room, we can wait there until we have to go." Cedric smiled and got up just as fast as Olivia.

"Well, we can go to Rome, Italy," he stopped and looked at Olivia with big eyes, " we can go to Australia! It would be so cool! We could see kangaroo things." Olivia laughed at his giddiness. They soon arrived at the Gryffindor common room where Olivia grabbed her bathing suit and towel and headed off to the Hufflepuff common room with Cedric.

***

Olivia and Cedric were wandering the dark corridors of Hogwarts. They were trying to avoid filch and the other prefects. When they were finally in the corridor with the prefects bathroom,they heard footsteps. When they stopped they heard Filch's voice. The two teenagers looked at each other and started running down the hallway. When they reached the door to bathroom, Cedric looked at Olivia with panic plastered over his face.

"I forgot the password! I can't remember it!" Olivia widens her eyes and looked to her best friend.

"Well try and remember it! Well get caught! I do a lot of dumb shit and I don't get caught!" Olivia gave her stuff to Cedric and ran towards Filch's voice. She ran down the corridor and started singing one of her favourite songs.