Grey Flannel: Suit

Start from the beginning

He could feel beads of sweat starting to form at his brow and the back of his neck and he knew he was going to be dripping with it by the time they were done. Seeing how turned-on Alex was made it more than worth it.

He grabbed the bottle of lube from where it sat on the nightstand and dropped onto the mattress before shimmying his pants and boxers down to his thighs. He grabbed a hold of Alex's hips and pulled him down so his ass was in line with the edge of the mattress before pushing his knees up against his chest.

Alex's eyes darkened with excitement as Jack coated his cock in lube. He lined himself up, teasing Alex's entrance with his head. "I hope you're ready. I'm gonna fuck you right through that mattress." Alex moaned in approval. That sounded pretty perfect to him.

He pushed in to the hilt causing Alex to release a breathy gasp. His eyes rolled back as Jack hooked his knees over his shoulders. It felt so fucking good.

Jack was deeper than he'd ever been, and he was caressing Alex's prostate without even trying. Alex felt so damn full, and it had a tingling sensation running up his spine. He wasn't going to last long.

Jack pulled out and slammed back into Alex with his full force, jolting Alex's spine and sending an explosion of pleasure cascading through him. He choked out a moan. If he hadn't had Jack directly on top of him pinning him in place his whole body would have been convulsing with the pleasure Jack was providing.

Jack smirked down at him, an arm on either side of his head as he pounded into him.

"Oh fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh god, Jack!" Jack chuckled darkly at how fast Alex was coming undone beneath him. "God look at you. You're a mess." He smirked. "Are you even going to be able to make it through the wedding without cuming in your boxers? Such a pathetic little slut, can't even keep it together over a suit."

Alex couldn't respond. His mind was hazy from the pleasure overload and the words were barely registering at the edge of his consciousness. His body was singing and the only thing he could think was 'Jack, Jack, Jack' over and over like a mantra.

Jack continued his dirty grind, caressing all the right spots inside of Alex as the dizzy pleasure had him tightening his grip on the younger lad to try and keep himself grounded. It was so overwhelming, and he was struggling to work out which way was up.

He was releasing nothing but gibberish as he moaned out with every exhale. Sweat coated every inch of his body as Jack thrust into him over and over causing a seemingly never-ending wave of pleasure to crash through his system. It was starting to become too much.

"God, you put porn stars to shame." Jack groaned, burying his face in Alex's neck. He hummed in approval as the scent of his sweat and desperation filled his nose. Fuck that was good.

Alex released a high-pitched whine in response as his heels dug into Jack's shoulder blades. He was so close now as he tried to grind down onto Jack's increasingly erratic thrusts. He wanted to cum so bad, but he also didn't want this to end. It just felt so good.

"Fuck Jack! I'm so close!" He choked out; he was seeing stars. Jack groaned once more in response. "I know, baby. Fuck I know."

He pulled back enough to reconnect their lips and kissed Alex filthily. They both moaned into it as Alex grabbed hold of his tie and pulled him impossibly closer.

His leaking cock rubbed against Jacks' shirt as they ground together leaving a wet patch behind as they drew closer to their climaxes.

Jack reached between them, grabbing Alex's cock, and stroking it roughly, the movements uncoordinated. He rubbed his thumb over the slit causing Alex to release a choked gasp as he full body shuddered and promptly released over the pair of them. A few thrusts later and Jack too was experiencing an intense orgasm.

Alex lay panting, his mind swimming as he tried and failed to gain some semblance of control over his body. He felt absolutely exhausted, his body wrecked.

He winced slightly as he felt Jack pull out of him and gently lay his legs back down where they should be. He could very easily sleep for the next week after that.

"As amazing as that was." Jack managed between deep breaths. "We cannot do that at May's wedding." Alex released a wheezy chuckle.
"I'm sure I will find a way to control myself."

Jack snorted, collapsing beside him. "I guess I'll just have to fuck you senseless the night before to keep you going through the service."

Alex chuckled, eyes slipping shut as he snuggled himself closer to the younger lad. "Maybe go with morning sex a few hours before. All that sleep in between might rejuvenate my sexual urges." Jack pretended to think about it. "True but then we run the risk of you not being able to walk. I'd hate to have to show up by myself because I've fucked you too hard. My family are dying to meet you." Alex chuckled through a yawn.
"It's a risk I'm willing to take."

They lay in comfortable silence for a little while as Jack's sweat-soaked clothes began to cool and cling to his skin. "We should probably go shower." He mumbled softly. Alex made a noise of protest as he snuggled himself closer still. "Later." He whined. "I wanna take a nap." Jack chuckled and closed his own eyes. That sounded like a great idea.