Grey Flannel: Suit

Start from the beginning

"I guess this is the suit then," He mumbled, swallowing hard as he tried to keep control.

"What do you think of this one?" Alex asked as he turned back to the mirror, not trusting himself to keep his hands to himself if he kept directly facing Jack. Alex looked his reflection over as he did his best to focus on now rather than what was going to be happening later.

"You look good," Jack told him. It was tight in the right way and showed off his body subtly. He looked smart and sophisticated but also pretty damn sexy. "Really good," Jack added as he stepped a little closer, running his hands down Alex's sides. "Very sexy." He purred in his ear, watching their reflections in the mirror. "I guess that's us done then."

The second they were back at Jack's apartment Alex was dragging him towards the bedroom. He vaguely registered Josh yelling a greeting at them from the living room, but he wasn't interested, all he could think about was Jack fucking him senseless in that damn suit.

Jack closed the door and Alex was immediately throwing the bag of clothes at him. "Get dressed." Jack snorted softly.
"That's a new one." Alex rolled his eyes fondly.

"Come on Jacky. Don't you wanna dress up all sexy for me?" Jack shook his head with a smile. "You're lucky you're cute. I wouldn't make a mess of a brand-new suit for just anyone you know." Alex laughed as Jack began to strip off. "I should hope not."

Once Jack was dressed, he just stood in front of the bed a moment. Alex bit his lip as he looked over him. God, he was so fucking sexy. He spread his legs slightly watching as Jack's eyes darkened minutely.

He strode across the room, coming to a stop between Alex's legs. He smirked down at him before gipping his arm and pulling him to his feet. Alex immediately grabbed a hold of the tie and pulled him down into a needy kiss.

Jack was soon grabbing at the hem of his t-shirt, breaking the kiss long enough to pull it up over his head before reconnecting their lips and moving onto his jeans.

Once Alex was bare Jack pulled him closer, his hands roaming the large expanse of tanned skin as Alex moaned softly into his mouth, gripping tightly onto the back of the suit jacket.

His skin tingled everywhere Jack touched and he found himself pressing closer as their lips continued their intoxicating dance. He was already buzzing with desire and want. No one had ever had the effect Jack did on him.

Jack gripped his hips and began walking him back towards the bed. He fell back as his knees hit the mattress and Jack was laying on top of him. Alex tightened his grip as they lay flush together and their hips began to grind.

He moaned loudly at the feeling of the rough material of Jack's pants against his half-hard dick. He couldn't focus on anything but the pleasure sparking up his spine as the friction had him pushing up that little bit harder, desperate for more.

Soon enough Jack was pulling back. He stood upright and began tackling his fly.