Orange: Anything Goes

Începe de la început

He gave a single nod before handing it back to Alex so he could sink it with the app on his phone. He grinned wickedly as he got it to start vibrating with a simple tap on his screen. This was going to be far too much fun.

He lubed it up and slid it into place, so it was pushed up against Jack's prostate, not enough to be particularly pleasurable but enough that he'd notice it. He was going to be frustrated as all hell by the time everyone left later that night.

They lay making out until a knock came at the door immediately followed by Rian's voice. "You two better be decent. We've got company."

With a sigh Alex sat up, straightening himself out before getting to his feet. Jack made to follow suit, taking a sharp intake of breath as he stood, causing the toy to shift inside him. "Fuck." He breathed making Alex chuckle. He really was going to enjoy this.

"I totally should have made it into a bet. I have been saying it for months!" Josh was basically taking full credit for Alex and Jack getting together. Alex took a mouthful of beer, shaking his head with a smile. "Whatever you say, man."
"I have! Ask Jack if you don't believe me."

Jack was sitting on the opposite side of the room talking guitars with Max. Rian had all but physically forced them apart, claiming it was the only way to get them to behave themselves. Alex stayed quiet, it worked much better for his little game anyway.

He'd watch as Jack adjusted himself, doing his best to get comfortable with the toy. It had taken a little fidgeting, but he'd managed it. Now he seemed to have all but forgotten about it. Not for much longer.

Alex pulled out his phone and quickly bought up the app. A quick tap in the settings and Jack was releasing a surprised yelp, jumping suddenly in his seat. Max burst out laughing, choking slightly on his drink. "Everything alright there Barakat?" Matt called, grinning manically.

Alex quickly switched off the toy watching as Jack relaxed a little, floundering as he tried to come up with an excuse for the odd display.

"Yeah. Foot cramp." He mumbled, rubbing at his foot as he shot Alex a meaningful look. Alex winked back, turning back to a laughing Josh like nothing had happened.

He bided his time, waiting until the opportune moment before switching the toy back on. He left it at a low hum, barely hiding his smirk as Jack's whole body stiffened. Thankfully, he managed to keep himself quiet and altogether more under control than the last time.

"So, when's the next gig?" Alex asked, purely to keep himself from watching Jack and drawing attention to the younger lad. "Urh, next month. We've actually got a couple of gigs in New York over the summer." Alex was genuinely surprised by that.
"Shit dude, that's amazing."

He let Josh talk excitedly, nodding along as he began to play with the setting on his phone, sliding the vibration intensity level up and down randomly. He barely managed to contain his smirk as Jack fort hard not to squirm.

It felt so good, and he was so turned on, but he was also in a room full of friends, and it was so fucking wrong for him to have a hard-on right now.