Aqua: Water

Mulai dari awal

Alex couldn't help but frown as he began to drive. Why would Josh think this was a bad idea? He and Josh were on good terms, and he'd never done anything to upset or harm Jack, at least not that he knew of.

"You know Rian said the same thing." He offered after a beat of silence; it probably wasn't the smartest thing to say given the reason why, but he needed to say something. Thankfully Jack just laughed.

"I love how little they trust us." Alex snorted, playing along.
"We're only going to Ocean City, what's the worst that could happen?"
"Well, I did end up spending a night in the drunk tank the last time I was here." Alex rolled his eyes, a smile playing on his lips.
"Okay, what's the worst that could happen to me?"

"Hey! If I'm going to jail, you're coming with me." Alex shook his head with a laugh. "Not a chance. I know how to behave myself in front of the law." Jack sent him a sideways grin reaching across and placing his hand on Alex's thigh. "Good thing I've got you to keep me in line then."

Alex's blood didn't seem to know whether it should rush to his cheeks or down to his cock he took the lack of physical reaction as a win and snorted. "Smooth Barakat." He joked, causing the younger boy's grin to spread as he shook his head. He didn't bother moving his hand, leaving it on Alex's thigh for the rest of the drive.

They pulled up outside their hotel a few hours later and despite it only being a short drive Alex was exhausted. He'd had an early start because of work and had then had to go straight to class. He really hoped Jack hadn't been planning on a night on the town.

"You looked like you could do with a long sleep," Jack noted as they walked up towards the doors. "Honestly, I'm beat. It's been a long day." Jack smiled, reaching across the small gap, and taking Alex's hand. "Well, we can get some takeout, watch a movie. Just have a relaxing night." Alex smiled warmly, glad to hear he and Jack were on the same page. "I like the sound of that."

When they reached their room Alex immediately face-planted onto the bed, letting all of his muscles relax.

He felt the bed dip beside him and smiled as Jack's arm looped around his waist, pulling him into his chest. He slowly rolled in Jack's grip so that they were facing each other before snuggling into Jack's chest. He could feel the small part of his brain chastising him for the action, but he was too tired and comfortable to care.

Jack began to absentmindedly card his fingers through Alex's hair causing the older lad to sigh contently, he lifted his head up a little as he glanced up at the taller boy with a small smile. Jack smiled back, slowly leaning down and connecting their lips in a gentle kiss.

They lay there a while, lips connected in a slow lingering embrace. Jack's hands were slowly trailing up and down Alex's sides as Alex's made their way into Jack's hair.

The kiss steadily began to get more intense and as Alex rolled them so that he was on his back he felt Jack's tongue swipe across his lower lip. He eagerly opened up, feeling the excitement spark in his veins as the familiar muscle began to explore his mouth.

His grip on Jack tightened as Jack's hands slipped beneath him, squeezing at his ass, and causing his breath to catch in his throat. His cock was starting to harden as he pressed himself closer. He could feel Jack's warm skin through his t-shirt, and he craved it.