"So, what do you think?" Jack asked excitedly as Matt left for the bathroom. Alex gave a shrug. "He's alright I guess."
"'Alright'? Alex, he's perfect!" Alex's stomach twisted violently at that, and he had to fight hard to keep his annoyance and jealousy off of his face.

"Are you okay?" Jack frowned, sensing his discomfort.
"Fine. I just don't know that this is such a good idea." Jack's grin was back once more as he leaned across the table. "Don't worry Lex, I'll look after you."

Alex rolled his eyes, ignoring the feeling of Jack's hand not so subtly rubbing at his thigh under the table. "I don't need looking after." Jack smirked darkly, eyes full of mischief. "So, let's take him back to mine and spit roast him."

Alex bit his lip. The look Jack was giving him was hot as hell and it was getting harder and harder to say no.

On the one hand, he wasn't interested in this guy, but on the other he really wanted Jack. Was this one guy really worth saying no over? It wouldn't be that hard to ignore the guy, or just have nothing to do with him. They could make this work.

"What did I miss?" Matt asked as he re-joined them. Glancing between them with a lazy grin. "We were just talking about heading back to Jacks," Alex said, keeping his tone casual as Jack beamed at him momentarily. "Sounds good to me," Matt smirked, draining the remains of his glass in one.

They took a taxi back to Jack's and Alex did his best to focus on the conversation as his stomach churned violently. He was just nervous, he decided. He'd never had a threesome before, and he was nervous. That had to be it.

"Anyone want a beer?" Jack asked as they reached the empty apartment. "Sure." Matt agreed, dropping down on the couch. Alex made an agreeing noise, heading straight through to the kitchen.

He took a deep breath as he opened up the refrigerator and pulled out three bottles.

A pair of arms snaked around his waist, pulling him back against a firm chest. "Relax," Jack murmured against his ear, pressing soft kisses down Alex's neck until he relaxed back against him.

"This guy better be worth it," Alex muttered purely to take the conversation away from how he was feeling. Jack snorted, pressing a final kiss to his neck before pulling back. "If not then I'm sure we can make up for it."

He took two bottles off Alex and the pair headed back into the living room. They made more small talk and Alex forced himself to participate as he tried to stay calm. Everything was fine. It was just sex; this was nothing Alex hadn't done before. There was no need to be freaking out.

"So" Matt began as he put his now empty bottle down on the coffee table. "We doing this here or what?" Jack barked a laugh, shaking his head. "Better not. You never know when my roommate will come back."

Alex knew that was a lie. Josh was spending the weekend with his sister so definitely would not be home at any point tonight. He kept his mouth shut though; Matt didn't need to know that.