Jack reached between them and let his hand slip into Alex's boxers, taking a firm grip on his half-hard cock. He began pumping him at a steady rate, desperate to get him as turned on as he was. Alex moaned in approval, leaning his head back against the sheets.

He could already feel sweat starting to bead on his skin since Jack was now blocking the fans barely adequate breeze but that didn't seem to bother him in the slightest. If anything, it only seemed to be driving Jack wilder.

He had his nose glued to Alex's skin as he kept stimulating the older boy, drawing a guttural moan from deep in his chest. Seeing Jack so turned on was pretty damn sexy and it had his dick hardening fast.

Jack was soon tearing Alex's boxers down his thighs, throwing them to the floor before wrestling his own down and off. He was already leaking precum as he reached over to the bedside table to grab the bottle of lube and Alex didn't think he'd ever seen Jack in such a state from so little stimulation before.

He quickly coated his fingers in lube and began working Alex open. Alex moaned softly as Jack roughly fingered him, scissoring his fingers to get Alex ready as fast as possible.

"Fuck I need you." He groaned, burying his face in Alex's neck. Unable to get enough of the glorious scent emanating from his skin. It was driving him insane. "Then take me." Alex groaned, head pressing back against the sweat-soaked sheets.

Jack's desperation was tangible and when Jack got desperate Alex got his ass pounded. Alex loved getting his ass pounded.

With a groan, Jack removed his fingers. He quickly slicked up and pushed into Alex causing them both to moan loudly. Jack quickly began to move, not bothering to wait for Alex to adjust; he was too turned on to be considerate. The moans leaving Alex's mouth told him how little he cared.

He leant in and captured Alex's lips, kissing him dirty as he thrust into him as hard as he could. Alex continued to moan into his mouth, gripping tight on the sheets beneath him.

He kissed his way down Alex's neck, inhaling every molecule of odour he could. Unable to help himself, he found himself moving closer and closer to Alex's armpit once more. The smell was at its strongest there and the more the boy beneath him sweated the stronger it became.

Sensing Jack's need Alex shifted, lifting his arm to give Jack better access. He buried his face in Alex's underarm, moaning loudly as the delectable odour filled his nose.

He didn't understand what had triggered the reaction within him, but his dick was aching as he thrust into Alex full force. He could already tell he wasn't going to last long; it was all too overwhelming.

He nuzzled into the hair, releasing a whine as the fire within him blazed brighter still. He ran his tongue over the sweat-slicked skin, letting it overwhelm his senses.

It was like inhaling Alex in his purest form. He was all around him, making his brain hazy as he wrapped his legs around Jack's waist. Jack was thrusting into him with everything he had, and he felt like he was close to bursting at this point.