Light Pink: Dildos

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Jack raised an eyebrow as Alex pulled out a bottle of lube and a bright purple dildo. It was probably about the same size as Alex's dick, so it wasn't going to involve any monstrous stretching. Jack wasn't sure how to feel about that.

"Where did you get that?" He asked, sitting up properly.
"My car. I couldn't very well keep it on my person."

Jack was a little surprised. "You brought your car? You're not planning on driving home, are you?" Alex laughed.
"God no! I just figured it would give me somewhere to crash later should I get kicked out. Plus, I didn't know if we'd get a room or not so I figured it would give us somewhere to have a little fun." Jack decided not to think too much about the fact Alex had been planning this all along.

He got up and joined Alex on the bed. Sitting next to him and leaning in for a kiss.

They sat there a while exchanging slow deep kisses until Alex gently pushed him down on his back, climbing on top of him.

He slid his tongue into Jack's mouth as he started pushing his t-shirt up. He quickly broke the kiss and yanked the t-shirt up over his head. Jack was quick to copy the motion before pulling Alex back down against him. He felt Alex smirk against his lips as they instantly fell back into a slow rhythm.

They lay there for what felt like forever, lips moving together in a heated embrace and hands trailing fire as they ghosted over sensitive skin. Jack barely even registered Alex removing their jeans and boxers.

He pulled back feeling slightly dizzy from the lack of oxygen and Alex began slowly kissing down his chest. He pressed a kiss to Jack's tip making his breath hitch as he sat back up.

He grabbed the lube and coated his fingers. "You ready Jacky?" He purred as Jack nodded eagerly. He slowly began circling his finger around Jack's entrance, teasing the ring of muscle as Jack moaned softly.

Jack let out a small gasp as the first digit breached his entrance. He moaned, leaning up on his elbows to capture Alex's lips. He needed to feel him, to have him close. Alex hummed in approval, leaning in close as he worked his finger in further and further.

They stayed like that, kissing heated and intense as Alex worked him open. Jack released soft moans with every insertion, the joints of Alex's fingers brushing his sensitive nerve endings each time. He was soon grinding down against him, desperate for more. It all just felt so good.

Alex pulled back a little, breathing heavily as he smirked down at him. "You think you're ready to get this show on the road?" Jack nodded eagerly, a shiver running down his spine as he glanced into Alex's dark eyes.

He removed his fingers and began lubing up the dildo as Jack relaxed back into the mattress. He spread his legs further and Alex hummed in approval. "Such an eager little slut. So desperate to be fucked by my pretty purple dick." Jack groaned, nodding along with every word.
"Need it." He mumbled, biting his lower lip.

Alex grabbed a pillow and placed it under the small of Jack's back before pressing the dildo against his entrance. He wore a hungry expression as he pushed it in slowly, watching it disappear into Jack inch by inch.