Light Pink: Dildos

Start from the beginning

People were starting to lose their inhibitions fully now and he couldn't help but laugh as he watched Zack get pinned to the ground by a blonde wearing nothing but a bikini right next to a newly erected beer pong table. Maybe he'd head back down and play a game.

"There you are!"

Jack turned to face the door and was surprised to find Alex grinning at him. He held a joint up triumphantly as he crossed the room, coming to sit opposite Jack. "Stole this off Vinny if you wanna share." Jack was never going to say no to smoking Vinny's weed.

He watched as Alex lit it and took the first drag, inhaling deeply before slowly letting the smoke drift out of his open mouth. How the hell does he even make smoking hot?

Jack pushed the thought aside as he took the joint from Alex's extended hand, taking a deep inhale as he closed his eyes, waiting for the effects to kick in.

They passed it back and forth between them in companionable silence. Jack felt a lazy grin take over his face as his brain slowed and his body relaxed. He glanced over to Alex who was the picture of serenity and really it just wasn't fair for someone to look that good all the time.

"You want the last one?" He asked, offering the small smouldering nub to Jack. "We could always share it." He offered without really thinking.

Alex grinned as he put the filter between his lips for the final time, inhaling deeply. He pursed his lips as he held his breath, crawling across the small space between them and getting into position, straddling Jack's lap.

He raised a questioning eyebrow and Jack opened up, pressing his lips against Alex's, and creating a seal between them as Alex exhaled. Jack inhaled smoke, holding it deep in his lungs a moment as Alex's lips began moving against his own.

Jack kissed back eagerly, exhaling through his nose so as not to break the bond of their lips. His hand came up and gripped in Alex's hair as he pressed himself closer. Both enjoying the steady high as it continued to take hold.

Jack knew he should be annoyed with himself, he'd broken his promise without a second thought, but if he was truly honest lounging there on the window seat baked as a cake and sharing sloppy, slightly too salivary kisses with Alex was exactly where he wanted to be.

Jack didn't realise he'd fallen asleep until he was jolted awake by the slight bang of the door closing.

He glanced over to find Alex locking it, a plastic bag hung off his arm. "Well, hey there sleeping beauty." He smirked as he turned to face Jack.
"How long was I out?" Jack asked, blinking a few times. It was a lot darker now and the fairy lights had come on in the garden bathing the room in an eerie pastel glow. "Couple hours," Alex said with a shrug. "Clearly someone's not used to the strong stuff." Jack snorted softly.
"I don't usually drink and smoke. Chills me out a little too much." Alex giggled, shaking his head.

He headed over to the bed and dropped the bag on it with a mischievous smirk. "Too chilled to have a little fun?"