"Have you got a better idea, khlo?" Tommy asked me.

I thought for a moment and sighed, he was right. "No." I said and turned to Jake, "but jake, i need you to have my back in the game." 

jake furrowed his eyebrows at me. "Why?"

I rolled my eyes. "i'm not stupid. i know you lot's go to strategy whenever i'm on the other team -- me. And They'll go for me because they think i'm the easy target."

Tommy scoffed, "That's because you are."

I rolled my eyes, "no, it's what you decide that i am. It's easy to be seen as an easy target when everyone only targets you." I stated, folding my arms.

Tommy shrugged. "Sucks being the little sister." He grinned. "But you're right, they're so gonna go for you."

I knew it.

"Good. Are we clear then?" I asked.

Tommy raised his eyebrows at me. "Aren't you gonna tell me what to do?"

I looked at him and smirked. "You do whatever it is you do."

Tommy scowled at me, but didn't say anymore.

"You guys ready?" Chase called from the other team.

Elliott looked at me and I nodded. "Yeah we're ready." he said.

The game began and we started playing. Elliott managed to get the ball first, but Chase intercepted it. As Chase was heading towards the goal, which we had soon decided Tommy patrol, he had Jake sharp on his tail. I was just up ahead with Charlie not too far from me, smiling far too amused for my liking.... ugh.

Before I could even realise what had happened, Jake had got the ball
Off of Chase and was headed towards me. He kicked the ball in my direction and I directed it towards the other end of the pitch before Charlie came towards me, trying to get the ball off of me.

"Not so fast, khlo." Charlie said to me as I tried to dodge him and unsuccessfully did so.  He managed to get the ball from me before I could stop him.

"Fuck you, Charles." I said in a huff as he flashed me a smirk before attempting to run back towards the other goal. 

Seeing as though i was the closet player on my team to him, I tried to catch up to him. He was only a metre away from me as i got nearer to him. However, what i forgot about was how there were other players on his team, namely Chase. 

Chase came in between me and Charlie. He was stood was jogging at my pace in front of me. When i tried to move to my left, so did he. When i tried to move to my right, so did he. 

"Chase! Move." I snapped. 

Chase shot me a smirk and from behind him i could see charlie getting nearer and nearer to the goal. Elliott and Jake weren't near enough to stop him, only i was close enough. 

"Why, would i do that, Khlo?" He smirked at me as I unsuccessfully tried to dodge him again.

"Chase, this isn't fair!" I complained. 

He gave me his brightest grin. "Seems fair to me." 

"No! You're literally preventing me from playing." 

Chase's smile only widened. "I can't let you stop Charlie from getting the ball now, can I?" 

I glowered at him. " At least let me attempt to try and get the ball off of him." 

"Nah." Chase said and suddenly i heard Charlie cheering... he had scored. 

I glared at chase and stopped running. I folded my arms across my chest. "That was your fault, Chase Lakewood."