Black: BDSM

Depuis le début

Alex could sense Jack's anticipation as he lay waiting whilst Alex returned to the bag of goodies. After a moment of debating his options, he pulled out the box of coloured candles, a lighter and a cock ring. He returned to Jack, placing them on the bed beside him as he looked him over, he wasn't nearly hard enough yet.

Alex took a firm grip of his dick making the younger lad gasp. He smirked as Jack began making small whimpering noises as Alex began moving his hand up and down his shaft. He quickly hardened, head pressing back into the pillow as he bit down on his lower lip. It was pretty damn hot.

Once he was starting to leak precum Alex grabbed the cock ring and slid it down Jack's dick. He let out a dismayed whine when the cold metal came into contact with his leaking cock. "Oh, shut up." Alex huffed despite his smirk. Jack had absolutely no clue what was coming, and he loved that.

He grabbed the first candle, which was blood red and lit the wick. He waited a moment for the wax to melt and begin to pool before holding it out over Jack's chest and tipping.

Jack gasped loudly as the wax drop collided with his skin, cooling instantly. Alex smirked, continuing to let the droplets fall, drawing random patterns across his chest and stomach. He enjoyed the way Jack's dick twitched every time the hot liquid kissed his skin.

He blew out the candle and dropped it on the bed, smirking a little when some of the wax landed on the sheets.

Next, he grabbed a blue candle and began to repeat the process. He spread the wax eagerly over Jack's skin, his dick straining against his boxers as Jack whimpered and moaned. He began bringing the wax lower and lower, pausing a moment before letting a single drop land on Jack's balls. He hissed out a moan so glorious that Alex repeated the action, slowly trailing blue drops up the shaft and to the head. Jack let out a whimper that was part pleasure and part pain and bucked up involuntarily. Alex couldn't help but grin to himself.

"All fours," Alex ordered as he blew out the second candle. He needed a fresh canvas.

Jack's movements were a little awkward with his hands tied but with a lot of flopping and huffing he was soon leaning up on his knees and his elbows.

Alex grabbed a black candle this time and lit it. He held it closer to Jack's skin, enjoying the louder gasps it caused. He made slow small movements as he began his work, carefully spelling out words drip by drip.

Once he'd finished, he blew out the candle and admired his handiwork. Jack was still whimpering softly to himself, and Alex was starting to leak against his boxers.

He grabbed one final candle, pink to contrast with the black.

He left a splattering swirling pattern around the words and Jack whimpers were starting to get louder and whinier as he rocked slightly back and forth. "Stay still." Alex snapped as the splatter messed up.
"Master please," Jack begged. "I need more." Alex let out an irritable growl at Jack's lack of patience. "Shut it whore."

He blew out the candle and went back to the bag. He wants more, does he? I'll give him more.