"Great! I'll text you, their address."

Jack showed up at the house bright and early Monday morning with a duffle bag slung casually over his shoulder. Alex grinned, stepping aside to let him in. "Hey, you." Jack smiled back as he passed him.

He dumped his duffle bag on the floor and looked around the large open planned four-bedroom house. "Damn this place is nice." Alex rolled his eyes at that. "Yeah, they like everyone to know they've got money."

Jack shrugged before pulling Alex to his chest with a smirk. "So, what's the plan then?" Alex smirked back at him.
"Well, I was thinking we start by having some hot sex in the master bedroom and then make our way through the rest of the house?" Jack grinned deviously, leaning in close. "I think I can manage that."

Jack grabbed the bag and followed Alex up the stairs to the huge master bedroom, a smirk permanently plastered on Alex's face. He was going to enjoy this.

He pushed Jack down onto the bed and straddled his hips as he pushed their lips together. They kissed eagerly, lips sliding together as Jack's hands slid up and gripped onto his hair. Alex hand slowly trailed up and down Jack's sides, teasing his skin through his t-shirt.

He removed Jack's jacket and it was then that he noticed the black bandana tied around his right bicep. A wicked grin spread immediately over his face. "Does this mean you bought some goodies with you?" Jack nodded towards the duffle bag he'd left at the door. "Everything's in there."

Alex quickly got up and grabbed the bag, opening it up to see what was inside. He grinned sinfully as his mind filled with dirty ideas. "Have you got any particular preference to what we do?" Alex asked, getting up and bringing the bag with him. Jack shook his head. "Nope, I'm completely at your mercy."

Alex settled on the bed, excitement coursing through his veins as he got comfortable. "Strip." He demanded, leaving no room for argument. Jack quickly jumped off the bed and began shedding the rest of his clothes, eager to get things going.

Once he was bare, he stood waiting for Alex's next instruction. Alex took a moment to just drink him in. Fully naked with his head bowed and his hands clasped behind his back. God, he was perfect.

Alex quickly stripped down to his boxers before grabbing the bag off the bed and placing it on top of the chest of draws. "Lay on the bed on your back with your arms and legs spread." Once again Jack was quick to comply.

Alex walked over and settled between his legs, sitting back on his heels. He leant down and captured Jack's lips, kissing him dirty as he forced his tongue into his mouth. Jack was quick to respond, falling passive under Alex's touch.

Alex pulled back and smirked. He untied the bandana from Jack's arm and pulled his wrists together, tying it around them before tying them to the headboard. Jack tugged experimentally when Alex let go but it was secure enough that he wasn't going anywhere any time soon.

Alex got back to his feet and grabbed the eye mask from the bag before returning to the bed and securing it in place around Jack's head. "We're going to use the traffic light system, okay?" Jack nodded in response. "Use your words, Jack." Alex was enjoying being in control.
"Yes." Now that won't do.
"You are to address me as Master at all times. Understood?"
"Yes, Master." Much better.