Yellow: Watersports

Start from the beginning

Jack gave a small shrug, grinning as the alarm he'd set on his phone sounded once more. "Well, in that case, I'll get you another refreshment."

Alex didn't let his desperation show until it reached the point where he was practically doubled over in pain. He squirmed violently in his seat as the persistent burning pain begged him to just let go. He had never been so desperate in his life and in all honesty, he didn't even know why he was still holding it.

He whined loudly, squeezing his eyes shut as he bent over, folding in on himself. He was in agony right now and completely regretted ever agreeing to this stupid idea. A low moan caught his attention and he glanced up in surprise to see a very blissed out Jack watching him with lidded eyes.

His own eyes widened in surprise as he took the younger lad in. His head was flung back and there was a thin sheen of sweat shining at his hairline. His legs were spread wide as he fisted his leaking cock hard and fast. Alex was shocked to see how close he was.

He squeezed his thigh muscles tighter together in an attempt to keep it together as he continued to watch Jack jerking off. Despite how uncomfortable he was and how little the situation was doing for him he couldn't deny seeing Jack so strung out was pretty hot.

He let out another whine as his nails scratched uselessly at the plastic arms. "Jack, it hurts!" He choked out. Jack moaned in response, hand working faster.

They both froze as Jack's alarm sounded once more, echoing off the tiles, and making Alex groan in dismay. "Please, no more." He begged as Jack slowly got to his feet. "You gonna piss?" He asked, hand still moving over his flushed dick. Alex shook his head. Despite how much he wanted to, his stubbornness apparently hadn't had enough of the suffering just yet. "Then you drink." Jack gave a careless shrug.

Alex let out a high-pitched sob as Jack disappeared in search of another bottle. He soon returned, a smirk painted on his lips and a bottle of water in his free hand. "You've got two choices, Lex." He grinned wickedly as he straddled Alex's lap, his ass right on top of Alex crotch and his weight pressing directly against his bladder. "You pee or you drink."

Alex felt tears pricking in the corners of his eyes as he looked up at Jack, silently begging. Jack shifted his weight causing Alex to hiss in pain, fuck that hurt so bad. Jack let out another moan, leaning in to capture Alex's lips in a rough kiss as he continued to work his twitching cock, he was really damn close and that was hot regardless of how painful this was.

The distraction of the kiss was enough for a small trickle to escape Alex's dick, causing a wet patch to form in his boxers. He winced at the pain of the action, biting down a little on Jack's lower lip and making him moan loudly. "Fuck!" Jack panted, leaning their foreheads together. "Come on Lex, just let go. Let go for me." He kissed down Alex's neck and it was becoming harder and harder to remember why he was holding it in the first place.

After a few more small trickles Alex relaxed enough to just let go. He let out a relieved moan as the front of his jeans began to soak and soon his noises of relieved ecstasy were joined with the patter of urine hitting the tiled floor like a waterfall.

Jack released a choked moan as the hot liquid soaked into his own jeans a few more jerks and he was cuming hard over Alex's t-shirt with a raspy moan of his name.