Fushia: Spanking

Začít od začátku

He kicked the door shut behind him and lay Alex down on the bed, laying down on top of him as they continued their heated embrace.

He licked into Alex's mouth as the older lad moaned softly. He tasted of beer and something sweet and Jack was pretty content just chasing the taste around his mouth until it was completely gone whilst Alex's dick stirred.

Alex, however, had other ideas. He rolled them over, so he was on top before pulling back with a sultry smirk. "You want me across your lap or on all fours?" Right, the spanking.
"Across my lap." There was no way Jack was missing out on the close-up view of this.

Alex quickly got to his feet as Jack got comfortable at the edge of the bed. He took off his jacket and dropped it to the floor as Alex got into position, the t-shirt riding up enough to display his creamy rear end.

Jack slowly ran a hand over the soft skin, warming it up for maximum sensation. Alex hummed, squirming a little as Jack massaged his sensitive cheeks.

He waited until Alex was fully relaxed before he struck. Alex gasped, his whole body tensing momentarily at the sting of impact. Jack made sure to start out light, giving the nerve endings a chance to react.

Soon enough though he was increasing the power of his swing, enjoying all the little sounds Alex made. He made sure to space them out and not fall into a pattern so Alex wouldn't be able to predict them, revelling in the surprised gasps and whimpering moans he released as he squirmed in Jack's lap, leaking precum over the front of his jeans.

The room was filled with nothing but the sharp slap of contact and the moans each smack elicited from the blonde. He kept leaning back into the collision making for a harder spank and his dick twitched between them every time.

With each increase in strength, Alex grew louder and louder until he was all but screaming. The neighbours probably thought Jack was murdering him in here and he was definitely going to wreck his vocal cords, but it only encouraged Jack to put his full strength into each blow.

His dick was throbbing with want and every little whimper and moan was only making it worse. Jack was going to make the most of Alex's desired submissiveness and ruin his pretty little ass.

He paused a moment, admiring his handiwork. Alex's ass and upper thighs were a vivid red, he was trembling a little with anticipation and desire.

He lent down and began pressing kisses to the aggravated skin which drew a high-pitched whine from Alex. "Oh Jack, more," Jack smirked.
"You want more, Baby?" Alex nodded eagerly watching him over his shoulder with wide dark eyes.

Jack brought his hand up to caress the other cheek. Pressing open mouth kisses to the skin as he watched Alex watch him. Alex let out a choked gasp and pressed back further against Jack.

Jack could feel Alex erection pressing into his thigh and grinned as he let his tongue dart out to briefly caress his perineum. His back arched as he moaned loudly, eyes fluttering shut.