So down

When he showed up at Alex and Rian's apartment later that afternoon Alex answered the door wearing nothing but an oversized t-shirt.

He smirked, casually leaning against the door frame as Jack shamelessly checked him out. He was too damn hot for his own good and Jack was pretty sure it was illegal to look that good.

"You gonna come in or you just gonna perv on me?" Jack laughed.
"Can I do both?"

Alex snorted, rolling his eyes as he headed back into the open planned apartment, the back of the shirt just skimming the bottom of his perky ass. Jack may well keep him in it whilst they played.

"Should we be expecting company any time soon?" He asked as he kicked off his shoes. Alex shook his head. "Nah, Rian and Zack are at the movies, so we've got a few hours." Jack grinned, accepting the beer Alex offered him. Plenty of time.

"How was lunch?" Alex smirked and Jack gave a heavy sigh as he leant back against the kitchen counter. "Full of baby prep and wedding plans." He groaned, taking a long swig of the amber liquid.

"Pretty sure my mother is desperately waiting for me to have some sort of big domestic milestone so she can gloat to all her friends about how all three of her kids are successful and accomplished adults." Alex frowned, watching him from where he leant against the kitchen table. "You're over halfway through a college degree. That's pretty successful." Jack gave a shrug. "That's old news, besides its hardly kids and marriage level success."

A heavy silence fell between them as Alex watched him carefully. "She knows you're gay right?" Jack nodded, taking another large gulp.
"Yeah. I think she's just worried I'm lonely or something. I mean I've never really had a serious relationship or anything." He shrugged and Alex rolled his eyes.

"You're so young, you've got plenty of time to worry about that stuff." That surprised a laugh out of Jack. "I guess. Things have always been done pretty young in my family. My parents were nineteen when they got married and May's only twenty-three so." He shrugged.
"Doesn't mean you've gotta follow the same path. You've gotta live your life for you, not your family." Jack smiled and nodded.

He wasn't sure why he was telling Alex this stuff; he didn't really talk to anyone about his family. He was just so easy to talk to and he never judged. It was refreshing.

Alex smirked as he put his half-empty bottle down on the table and approached Jack. "Now how about I help you forget about all that and have some fun?" He stopped right in front of him, placing a hand on the counter on either side of his hips.

He leaned in and captured Jack's lips in a dirty kiss, moving closer so they were chest to chest. Jack immediately put his own bottle down, one hand coming up to grip in Alex's hair whilst the other slid down his body and came to rest on his bare ass.

He squeezed hard causing Alex to moan into his mouth approvingly. Alex pressed himself closer still and Jack took the hint, picking him up by his thighs and carrying him through to his bedroom.