"It didn't refer to two different people... but to someone who was born from their love" she lifted her gaze to meet his eyes "Ranboo you're that someone" he stayed quiet for several minutes before speaking again.

"T-then... i-i'll give it a try... but just once" she smiled "Thank you Ranboo"

They all stepped back, leaving him space to work, he took in a shaky breath, placing his hand on Abby's stomach, managing to take a hold of Sapnap's soul, slowly pulling it out, Angela could see he was having quite some troubles on hold it.

"You can do it Ranboo! Don't give up!" she cheered as he moved it towards and into the puppet, it quickly disappeared, getting adsorbed by it.

"D-did it work?" he asked hesitantly, Skeppy quickly ran over, checking the object, surprised upon seeing their finger twitch back to life, their eyes soon opening.

"GWAH! WHAT THE FUCK!?" Sapnap stumbled backwards, soon bumping into a nearby tree, locking eyes with Abby "You!" he growled, trying to stand up but miserably failing to do so "What did you do to me?! I'll fucking kill you!" Abby scoffed, looking at Angela.

"Some gratitude for someone who just saved his life huh?" she said quite annoyed, earning a small smile from her. Angela looked up into the trees.

"You can come out now!" she called, and after some shuffling, Dream dropped down from a nearby branch, running to hug Sapnap. He had agreed to watch everything from afar, knowing that his presence might cause Ranboo to be nervous or just straight up refuse to even try.

"Wha-Dream?! What are you doing?! We need t-" he stopped when he noticed his friend was shaking.

"I missed you..." his voice was trembling and his eyes were filled with tears "I missed you so much..." he tightened his grip on him "Don't ever do something like that... i thought i lost you... i felt so alone... so empty... so cold" he sobbed.

WARNING: KISSING, SKIP IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH IT

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"W-wha... D-dream w-what are you talking about? What is going o-" he got interrupted, as Dream pulled him into a much awaited kiss, causing his eyes to widen in surprise, he tried to push him back but his body wasn't responding as it should. They soon broke apart, their foreheads touching.

"I love you... never leave me like that..." he breathed out, going in to kiss him again, this time Sapnap didn't fight back, he just let it happen, closing his eyes and embracing him, melting into it. His lips were so soft, his kiss delicate, and yet passionate, like if he needed to make him know how much he cared about him with just that single interaction. 

END WARNING, YOU CAN COME BACK NOW

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since when did he felt that way about his friend? Since when did his voice sounded so soft and comforting? Since when his eyes looked like dazzling emeralds? Since when he wished for Dream to embrace him, kiss him, as he was doing now?!

He didn't know.

And he didn't care.

All he cared about it was that they were together now, and could finally express their feeling for each other without fear of getting rejected.

"U-uhm... i think we should give them some time" Skeppy mumbled, feeling a bit embarrassed and looking away "Agreed!" Angela replied, quickly walking away, her face flushed. (Pffff, i snickered at the image of the scene XD)

After about ten minutes, Dream came back with Sapnap, who was leaning on him for support, since he wasn't still quite used to his new body yet.

"I expect a fucking explanation, and a good one too" he said angrily "Hey! Language" Bad immediately flinched when his comment earned him a glare.

It took them almost an hour, but they did manage to catch him up to the most recent events, needless to say he was quite apologetic towards Angela, since she saved his friend and his sister.

"I am sorry for ripping your wings and hurting you... i was just taking out my rage and..." 

"It's ok, i forgive you" she looked at Dream "You remember our deal right?" he nodded, receiving a confused look by everyone else, who wasn't aware of said 'deal'.

"What deal?" Ranboo asked "The king may had closed an eye for Dream, but i'm pretty sure he won't be so lenient towards Sapnap after what he did to me, no matter what i say" she sighed "So Dream and i decided that it would be better for all of them to leave"

"I think we might head towards a far away city called Orior, apparently there is a God that can revive people, i'm going to ask him to bring Sap back" he smiled.

"You're going to Orior?!" Abby piped up "Y-yes?" 

"I'm coming too then!" 

"What? Why?" Bad asked, confused.

"Some of my best pals live there" she said excitedly.

"There are more void demons aside from you two?!" Skeppy shouted shocked.

"What? No, they aren't demons. They are another race of magical creatures, you probably heard of them. The Nagas" she explained.

"You're friends with the Nagas?! The one who are considered the closest ones to the God Foolish!? The one who are the keepers of his temple and treasures?! HOW?!" Skeppy asked, not believing his ears.

"They are great fun and often put up cool parties, i go to join them from time to time and soon we became party pals" she said offhandedly "That's where you disappeared to every time you left for your so called 'Relaxing trip'!?" she snickered "It was pretty relaxing for me to get away from your incessant nagging" she teased, earning a snicker from Angela.

"Well then, i guess you have a guide"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Yawns* Maaaaaannnnn i finished another subject today but gotta do the boring ones tomorrowwwww, no more updates today, have fun readers :)