"Cool."

Harry scuffed his boots. "How's your job going?" Liam asked and Harry shrugged.

"It's alright. I've been getting a few offers here and there, but very ocassionally these days. And honestly, I've lost the will to work," Harry said softly.

"Why?"

Harry looked up from his clasped hands and met Liam's eyes. "I just don't know. I used to love being in front of the camera but it... just doesn't feel like before. No matter how hard I try," Harry said, frustrated.

"It'll get better. Do you really love to do this?"

"Yes! I love to model," Harry nodded fervently.

"You love to model or love to be in front of the camera?" Liam asked, a small smile on his lips.

"The modeling part, actually. I like that more," Harry said thoughtfully. "When I'm in front of a camera, no matter how hard I try I always get it wrong!"

"There you have it then. Ditch the cameras, and do some other kind of modeling. You still have your talent so what's the problem?" Liam shrugged, while Harry was deep in thought.

"You know, you're actually right. Maybe that is the problem," Harry said, smiling brightly at Liam who smiled back.

"And what about your job?"

Liam shrugged, much like Harry. "I was talking to my new client when I saw you at the café. I was meeting up with her, Maya Phoenix."

"She's really awesome! But wait, so you didn't get any client after me?" Harry asked, moving closer as he frowned.

Liam bit his lip. "No. Didn't feel like doing my job after that," Liam said, meeting Harry's eyes as both boys locked gazes.

Harry broke it and looked away, clearing his throat. "So um, what did we come here to talk about anyway?"

Liam frowned. "Everything I guess. We have still a lot to talk about between us," he said ominously, and Harry sighed.

"Well we both got past the small talk so let's start. Why did you keep calling me when I wanted to lose all contact with you?" Harry asked bluntly.

Liam blinked. "Because I wanted to talk to you, to apologize for everything."

"You want me to forgive you and give you another chance? What if you just hurt me again because you're confused?" Harry jibed, making Liam shake his head with a morose sigh.

"Look Harry. I'm sorry that I hurt you with my stupidity, I really am. I just want us to be cool, nothing else, but I totally understand if you still hate me."

Harry didn't hate Liam, oh no. And the curly haired boy hung on the words nothing else. Liam just wanted to be friends, nothing else.

When Harry said nothing, still deep in his thoughts, Liam started speaking again.

"Look, I admit. I was being a stubborn idiot, okay? I was refusing to accept my feelings for you, mostly because I was shocked with them," Liam clarified, as Harry met his eyes.

"Then why were you leading me on, confusing me when you knew I had feelings for you?" Harry rasped, pulling his legs closer and looking back down.

Liam sighed. "Harry, I haven't had any empathy for ages. When my parents died, I just cut off all of my emotions, it just happened," Liam said, his voice breaking as Harry's heart clenched.

"That's why I'd been recruited for the job of an assassin, because I couldn't feel. But I guees I could feel after all, since you came along," Liam smiled, making Harry's heartbeat plummet.