Taehyung rubbed their erections together causing both of them to moan. The elders long fingers went under the younger's T-shirt roaming his hands on his milky white skin. The elder's fingers reached the younger's chest, gently brushed his thumb over Jungkook's sensitive nipples, causing the younger to shiver at the touch. The elder takes the bud within the pads of his fingers rubbing them, in return getting a loud moan. 

The elder takes off the younger's T-shirt throwing it on the floor. He starts kissing his collarbones leaving huge hickies going down to his chest. He took the younger's bud in his mouth sucking on it while playing with the other with his fingers. 

"Ahh~ Tae h-hyungie" The younger moans panting slightly. The elder's erection hardened more hearing that. 

Taehyung looked at his boyfriend and mumbles out,

"So beautiful. You are so so beautiful, so pretty my baby" 

Jungkook takes off the elder's T-shirt and kissed him. The elder kissed the younger passionately roaming his hands on his boyfriend's body. Taehyung looked at Jungkook and the younger gave a nod, the elder then took off his shorts and boxer as the other looks away blushing. The elder kissed him on his waist getting lower and lower. Taehyung creates hickies on the younger's thick thighs and the other moans loudly. The elder kissed him on his tip and takes him fully inside his mouth. 

"Ahhh~ hyung f- ahh~ feels good" Jungkook moans.

The younger whines a little when the older stops sucking. He took the lube and coats his fingers with it. He again looked at Jungkook, the younger felt his gaze so he looked back and nod with a small smile. Taehyung spreads his legs wider and touched his hole. He pecked his lips and pushed a finger inside gently. Jungkook hissed a little. 

"H-hyung~" The younger moans as Taehyung starts moving his finger. After a while he adds another finger and starts scissoring him. The pleasurable moans from the younger gets the elder more and more hard. 

"H-hyungie p-please~" The younger moans and the elder takes out his fingers and takes off his own shorts and boxer. Taehyung hovers over him again and kissed him on the lips. 

"It will hurt a little baby. Stop me if its too much" Taehyung says softly and the younger nods. 

He stroked his shaft a little coating it with lube. He touched his hole with his shaft. 

"You okay sweetheart?" The elder asked and Jungkook nods. 

The elder gasped and groaned entering his tight hole. He slowly entered giving him time to adjust.

"Fuck baby T-too tight" Taehyung groans. Jungkook nuzzled his head on the elder's neck and screamed,

"H-hyung h-hurts" He cried while holding onto the elder's shoulders. The elder caressed the youngers thigh and kisses him all over the face. 

"You're so big Nghhh" The younger relaxed after a while and tapped on the elder's shoulder. 

Taehyung starts thrusting slowly as he didn't want to hurt his baby. The younger bites on the other's neck creating hickies causing him to groan. After a few thrusts the younger starts moaning. 

"Nghhh h-hyungie f-faster" The younger moaned and the elder went faster.

Jungkook moans loudly. The elder holds the younger's waist tightly and moved his shaft inside him in an animalistic pace. The younger moans and screams when the elder hits a certain spot. They both loved the feeling, the feeling of becoming one, the feeling of each other.

"T-there~ ahh~ feels good, m-more mhmmm~ there~" The younger moans loudly and arched his back from the pleasure he is receiving.

The elder starts thrusting deeply as the younger wraps his legs around the elder's waist. The elder groans and moans a little from the pleasure of being deep inside the younger. The elder smashed his lips on the other's kissing him and Jungkook kisses back with an urgency.  

"Fuck! You feel so good baby" The elder groans. 

The elder abuses his prostate mercilessly again and again. The younger scratches the elders back as his eyes brimmed with tears from the pleasure. 

"I-I am ahhh~ close Tae ahh~" The younger cries. The elder intertwined their fingers and linked their foreheads together. 

"Fuck! M-me too baby~" The elder says. 

The elder feels his shaft twitched inside the younger's hole and it tightens as the younger cums. The elder kissed his baby's lips once again and cums inside the younger from the tightness around his shaft. The younger moans at the warm feeling. They both breath heavily drenched in sweat and the elder kissed the younger on his forehead. 

"I love you sweetheart" Taehyung said. 

"I love you too hyungie" The younger replied. 

He took out his shaft and the younger hisses from the sudden movement. The elder goes to the bathroom getting a wet towel cleaning both of them. The elder wears his clothes and helps the younger to wear them too since he didn't want his baby to catch cold.

"I'll be back baby" Taehyung said and walked out when Jungkook nod his head.

Taehyung goes to the kitchen cutting some fruits bringing them back for the younger to eat so that he can gain some energy. He sat Jungkook down on the couch and changed the sheets, he then makes his baby to eat the fruits and drink a glass of water. After that he carries him back to the bed the younger sleep. Jungkook loved the after care very much he is so lucky to have Taehyung, it made him fall in love with the elder more and more. 

"Hyungie cuddles?" The younger asked looking at him with his doe eyes. 

"Of course baby" The elder replies and gets in bed with him. 

They both exchanged I love you's and one more soft kiss on the lips before falling into deep slumber. 

What Taehyung didn't knew was there was something waiting for him in the morning.
___________________________________
See you all in the next chapter.
I hope you liked it.💜
Please vote and comment.
Keep supporting.
And if there are any mistakes I am sorry for that.
Stay safe and stay happy.💜💜

So cute 🤧🤧

So cute 🤧🤧