世界は少し明るくなった

ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵐᵉ ᵃ ˢˡⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵇⁱᵗ ᵇʳⁱᵍʰᵗᵉʳ
The world literally became a slight bit brighter when Chenle came down from heaven. His laugh was able to light up every dark corner in a room and other children and also adults bathed in his natural adorable, jolly vibe.

Chenle lived in a rather big house with since he came to earth and he loved being outside the most. He would spend hours in the garden, inhaling the sweet scent of flowers and watching bees and butterflies passing his sight.

The boy had never questioned why his parents were so strict when it came to when he had to go inside but he sometimes became a bit blue, as blue as a thirteen year-old could be, when his friends and siblings could continue playing outside in the mild-warm summer air or could play in the first soft snow at night. Chenle never questioned it but was also far away from understanding why is was like this.

On his fourteenth birthday something strange happened. His parents seemed to be tense since the early morning and their worried gazes watched him when he went off to the cinema with his friends. Chenle agreed to be back home at 6pm, half an hour before sundown, he checked that on his phone. But, as it was common for teenagers, he forgot the time while laughing and chilling at the park after the movie together with his friends.

So when he took his phone out of his pocket to check the time the teen was already twenty minutes late and started to panic, he quickly scrumbled to his feet, said goodbye to his friends that watched him sprinting home surprised and startled.

The sun was nearly down when Chenle arrived home, forehead sweaty and out of breath. But he found more stressing was the fact that his parents left the house the second he stopped in front of his home and looked at him with so much relief in their eyes as if he would have been missing for the past three days and not only been late half an hour.

His father looked at his mother with an expression on his face and a look in his eyes only his mother would understand and they quickly pulled him inside and announced that now was „the time to tell him the truth“.

The only thought in Chenles head was: what truth?