きつい抱擁で安全を感じる

ᶠᵉᵉˡⁱⁿᵍ ˢᵃᶠᵉ ⁱⁿ ᵃ ᵗⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵉᵐᵇʳᵃᶜᵉ
„Have you ever actually been to that mysterious lake or are we just going to walk around until we die?“ Donghyucks voice was teasing, with a dramatic undertone that was oh so familiar to the other boys and Jaemin laughed, light and sounding actually amused.

Chenle was no better, eying a stressed out Jeno a few steps ahead and grinning from ear to ear. Only Renjun was calm, more or less, his smaller hand lightly and almost not visibly touching Jenos every few moments, the two of them too shy to actually hold hands.

Jenos eyes scanned their surroundings, he knew that the lake was not far from here but could not exactly tell where it was. Looking closer to a certain spot between all the trees and bushes, he finally spotted the softly sparkling, blue lake and tapped Renjun, the smaller following Jenos eyes and a playful smile spreading over his lips.

Suddenly they both started to run, leaving the others behind who followed them just a moment later, they all dropped their bags and other belongins at the edge of the lake and quickly sprinted into the refreshing water, splashing water at each other until they were completely out of breath.

„This really is a lovely place, we should go here more often“, Jaemin said and flopped down on the sandy ground, head tilted towards the sun. Chenle sat down next to him and opened his water bottle, drinking a sip or two until Jaemin reached out towards him and he passed the bottle to his pink haired friend.

Donghyuck joined the two only minutes later, unelegantly falling down on top of Jaemin, knocking the air out of him and giggling when he younger put his arms around him to keep him still. Chenle shook his head, leaning back onto his hands and letting his eyes roam around, eventually falling to where Renjun and Jeno were still in the clear blue water, the scene now rather intimate and less playful.

The taller had his arms wrapped around Renjuns small waist, the smaller tilting his head up, his hands resting on Jenos shoulders, and when they leaned closer to kiss, Chenle looked away, not wanting to disturb their privacy. Seemed like others thought different about that because two seconds later, Donghyuck started cheering and Jaemin whistled teasingly, causing Renjun to hide his face in Jenos chest, the ravenette glaring at them.

„Took them long enough“, Jaemin said and Chenle nodded in approval. Oh, how much the teen wished, craved a relationship himself, he wanted someone that adored him and would hug him until he would fall asleep, feeling safe in a tight embrace. If he only knew that not far from where he was, another soul craved the same…